"Ah, are you okay? Have you gone to the hospital?"

"Yes, I got an injection."

"Then it's great." Ning Wei sighs, "You are too tragic, if you are allergy toward milk, that it means that you couldn't eat a lot of things ah?"

Sang Zhi thinks about it: "It's not that bad."

She takes off her coat and asks: "Why aren't you going out tonight?"

"I went out ah, but just for a dinner." Ning Wei tore open a pocket of potato chip, "My boyfriend tonight has a homework that he needs to finish. He has no time to accompany me. You ah, how was your date with that Ge Ge?"

Hearing this Sang Zhi turns quiet, suddenly she goes to her side and kneels down.

Ning Wei looks at her and passes the pack of potato chips to her: "You want to eat this?"

"I don't, I am full." Sang Zhi looks like a little dog, her eyes are round and bright. She wants to tell a great secret. "Ning Wei, Let me tell you a secret."

"What?"

"My Ge Ge's friend," Sang Zhi holds her hem of top and smiles: "Seems to like me a bit."

"You look like you are winning a lottery." Ning Wei is amused by her: "How could you notice it?"

"He said to his colleagues that I am his friend, he also asked me if I see him as my Ge?" Sang Zhi says while mimicking Duan Jia Xu's tone.

"Ay, doesn't it mean that he doesn't want to admit his relative carelessly?"

Sang Zhi blinks: "Do you think this is because he wants to drift apart from me?"

Ning Wei feels that her words are a bit wrong, she is afraid to influence her mood. She says quickly: "No, I just say it randomly."

"It might be not." Sang Zhi rethinks about what happened before. She says seriously: "He means that he doesn't think of me as his Mei Mei anymore. but it's not his intention to drift apart from me."

"Then does he know that you like him?"

"No ah." Sang Zhi smiles: "I don't show it."

"You could act like you don't have any feeling toward him let him chase after you for a while time." Ning Wei says, "After all every man always acts that way. If he confesses and you just agree, it is too easy for him so he might not treasure you."

Sang is startled and says slowly: "Then what if he doesn't chase after me?"

"......" Ning Wei says, "Maybe not."

"Moreover I'm not really sure." Sang Zhi mumbles: "I don't know why he likes me..... I also feels it's weird.

"What could be the reason?" Ning Wei asks: "Then why do you like him?"

Sang Zhi says honestly: "He is handsome."

"........." Ning Wei says: "How could you be so shallow?"

"Also, he is a good person, he is good toward me." Sang Zhi says seriously, she starts to list down: "He has a good achievement. Except being a little older, but there's nothing really bad about him."

Ning Wei chews her potato chips and says: "Isn't it the same as you? Except being a bit younger, you also have nothing bad."

"Then." Sang Zhi coughs lightly: "Then I just wait till he chase after me?"

"It's okay."

"If he doesn't chase after me." Sang Zhi has no confident, she just says dryly: "If not I just chase after him."