The next half a hour was filled with explanation from Regio, outraged shouts from me, solemn nods from Regio and blubbering disbelief from me. Zach only quipped in between with filling in some of the things Regio spoke, my anger and disbelief flying up the rocket.

"You say you aren't sure?" I question hopefully, hoping so badly that this was just a mistake and reality wasn't such.

"I haven't received information about the hosts even after prying. They've shown their faces only at these events and no one has described them even after I tried persuading them into telling my informants."

The way he spoke persuading was telling enough that those men were no longer on this earth, walking or breathing at least. "I've had my doubts. It's about time I play the game and see for myself."

"How will you get in?" I question since he did not have an invite.

He threw me a superior look. One where he knew know sane man would deny him of anything.

"I'm Darius Regio. Why don't we see who stops me?" He states, his hand resting on the table where he sat opposite to me.

"What will my role be?" I question, my voice soft as I look down from his regal eyes.

"You will be my... uhm girl. You'll accompany me there. Men that will attend that event are... sick. They'll bring pets."

Human pets.

I surmised that on my own, I look up at Regio briefly to show that I knew what he meant by that word, "You'll be mine." He finished, looking at me apprehensively.

"A fucking pet!?" I hissed, not being able to stop myself, "What the fuck do these men think they are!?" I yell enraged, slamming my hands on the table as I breath heavy angry breaths. The fucking nerve of these men!

"This won't work boss." Zach quietly piped in, looking at me. My eyes narrowed.

"Valerie. I cannot afford to have you doing this there. I need to act in the element. I won't be the man you know there and it might scare you. If you come there with me, you might have to do things that go against your beliefs and you might have to see sides of me you fucking aren't ready for! I will have to punish you like those men do if you misbehave in ways that will break you. Things and actions y-"

"I'll act like a fucking submissive. Just tell me how I'll have to-" I grit the words out, "Act. Behave. Whatever. But you're not going anywhere without me."

"Fine."

***

2 days later and here we were, a mile away from the dreaded event's venue.

I got out of the car with Regio, my face twisted into a scowl. Fucking stupid masochist men. Regio kissed my head softly, looking down at me quickly before turning to his father and Zach who came out of the other car for one final meet-up. Yes, you heard right. Father. His father was also accompanying us. Whoop-de-fucking-do.

We quickly go over the rules, most of which I sourly noticed were for me and discussed the last of details.

"The host won't be coming out till the end of the event, so it will be necessary to stay till the end. There's a private audience that only he picks out which are allowed to see him. I'll be acting dominant Valerie and I need you to go with it. Please. I apologize in advance for everything I do in there, just please try to remember I do not wish to ever do that to you. I'm fucking sorry for what you might see in there. But do not react and do not break any rules. I do not want to hurt or humiliate you in any ways." He muttered, his fists clenched as he looked at me.