"Um, nothing. I hardly remember anything." I told him while rubbing my forehead, easing the pain. I then realized that the jet was no longer moving and a few buff men walked in, grabbing all of our luggage.

Eyeing Winston who was studying all of the men as they walked by. "Sooo... who's it gonna be? Pretty boy or that tall guy?" I asked while elbowing his side teasingly. Ignoring me while he continued staring at them collectively before sighing out loudly.

"They're all pussy lovers!" He exclaimed before stomping towards the exit without sparing me a single glance.

Walking towards the room where Rey and Cole were sleeping in while avoiding the weird looks from the security men. God, please just bless Winston with the man that he's looking for. I can't handle anymore embarrassing acts from him.

I was now in the bedroom finding the two still sleeping peacefully and to my surprise I also found Xavier sleeping next to them. So this is where he's been. Making my way to the bed I couldn't stop the smile that made its way onto my face as I looked at the three.

Rey and Cole were cuddled together on one side while Xavier laid next to them. Finding myself staring at Xavier as memories rushed through my mind.

I brought a hand towards his face as I was about to brush the dark lock that would always separate from the rest from his face but stopped myself from doing so.

Pulling my hand back as a voice in my head told me to not fall for his tricks. He doesn't really want me. He's just caught up in the past. A small yelp escaped from me as my hand was grabbed and I soon landed onto a muscular figure, looking up to see Xavier smirking at me.

"What are you doing? Let go of me." I hissed out as I felt one of his hands land on my butt, squeezing it before lightly patting it. "I'd be careful if I was you love. With all that movement you're gonna wake up those two over there and we wouldn't want that now would we? How'd you think they would react when waking up to see their mommy laying on top of daddy?" He teased while playing with the hem of my dress causing my face to heat up in embarrassment. Why couldn't I just have a normal life?

"You pretended to be asleep, didn't you?" I muttered, him smiling knowingly in return. "I didn't pretend. I really was asleep. I just so happened to wake up after hearing someone yell out 'pussy lovers' and knew you would come in here to check on them sooner or later with the fact that I was nowhere to be found, so I decided to have a little fun. Nothing wrong with that." I sent the deadliest glare I could muster at him, him sending a playful one back.

One day I'll end his life.

After a few moments of bickering back and forth the kids had woken up. Luckily, I was no longer on top of Xavier. "Are we there yet?" Cole asked as he rubbed his eyes sleepily, Reyna laying back down.

"Yeah, we're finally here. How about you wake up your sister while mommy and I make sure everything has been taken care of?" Xavier explained to Cole who nodded in response. How can a little boy look so serious?

Xavier then got up from the bed before dragging me along with him. I watched silently as he talked to the men that were just about done with taking out our luggage.

He surprised me when he and the others all looked in my direction before motioning me over. Once I was in his reach he wrapped an arm around my waist pulling me closer.

"Men, this is Axarii. She's the one I've been telling you about." He's been talking to these people about me? For what?

"Ahh so this is the lovely wife we've been hearing all about? It's so nice to meet you! Boss has been worrying about you nonstop." One of the men joked before shaking my hand, the others soon followed behind.