Author's Note

Hey guys! Some of you may be tired of these author notes and I apologize but it's only the second one

Hey guys! Some of you may be tired of these author notes and I apologize but it's only the second one. I hope that all is well with everyone. (Please don't skip over)

I know that we don't know each other but I just feel like we can be there for one another, you know? So if you ever need someone to just be there and listen to your problems, I'm ya girl! I have some issues that I have to deal with myself and a few friends that tend to check up on me. Or if you just wanna chat about random things, just message me and I'll get back with you as soon as I can.

So... about the book. I will be continuing to make more chapters whenever I have free time. Like I said school is really pushing my limits. The school is okay, is just the amount of work they expect me to do. I can hardly even stay focused on one topic.

But what you're reading now is just things that come into my head as I type. I get different scenarios on how the book is going to end when I'm not even half way done. I honestly know more about the end than where I am now. That's another reason why I've been uploading slow.

For some reason I started making another story that really stuck out to me but that's for another time, so I had to put that on pause. I really want to start on that one but I'm gonna finish this first.

I'm also really thankful for everyone that's reading this story, it really means a lot. I know that I say this a lot but I really mean it. Lots of stories up here have inspired me and made me want to create my own but I always thought that they'd be boring and no one would want to read them. I really appreciate every single one of you for getting me 1k views on my first story🥺!

Alright, I'll stop rambling.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and stay tune for the next chapter, I will update as soon as I can!

❤️