✒ Memorable Year

Gulf's POV

--------------------------------

The next day, I spend the morning unpacking my things, I was amazed when I got into this condo, not only it's big but it's all clean and well decorated, it has a living room with a black rectangle table for six people, not far is a little large open kitchen fully equipped, on the other side is a hall that leads to three bedrooms and a big bathroom that has both a shower and a bathtub, Mew's bedroom was in the middle down the hall while mine is on the right facing another empty one, the bathroom is facing Mew's bedroom on the other side.

Not only that, but I found that my room has everything, a comfortable bed, a desk a large closet, my clothes and all my things didn't even fill half of it, a natural hanged painting by the head of the bed and a small balcony where I can see a close park, there is also a big balcony by the living room where the washing machine is and where I can hang the laundry and it can be covered too when it rains.

I feel so out of place, like the story of the poor boy who changed places with the prince since they look alike and started living a luxurious life, being here makes me so conscious of the difference between our lives, I'm still not sure about living here but I can't go back on my word now especially after meeting his parents yesterday, I felt so guilty that I almost told the truth, they treated me so nicely and tenderly, they were so happy for their son.

I know it's wrong but what can I do? It was my only choice, if I didn't accept I would have really dropped out and even went back to Chiang-mai to find a job there, I don't want to worry my family, they are already struggling enough, that's why I will work hard to support them.

First, I need to do some extra work to buy a new laptop for me and one for my sister, I know how much it's necessary to have one during high school nowadays, I'm lucky that the course I chose is set on Tuesday afternoon and Thursday morning, well my studying time will become by night but I can deal with that for a year.

When I glanced to my alarm clock, it was half past 9, I need to start getting to my part-time then I will search for another one before coming back, when I stepped out of the room, I saw my fake boyfriend sitting in the balcony reading a book, he looked like he was enjoying a private time so I quietly wore my sneakers and left.

------------------------

Mew's POV

------------------------

When I opened my eyes, I felt so relaxed for the first time in years, my parents won't surely come today and no messages about blind dates anymore, this is the life that I wanted. I slowly walked past the hall hearing some noises coming from Gulf's room, 'he must be unpacking' I thought heading to the kitchen to make my usual cup of fresh juice, since the weather was warm I sat in the balcony and stared reading a novel, sipping slowly my juice, I was so focused that didn't even notice that my fake boyfriend had already went out.

After preparing lunch, I sat eating and reading the news and checking my tweeter account on my phone then I sat listening to music while arranging the papers for the lessons for the students who applied for my course as their extra one, after finishing, I sat continuing a thriller drama I started last Sunday on TV.

This is the ideal life I was whishing for, silence and peacefulness, I enjoyed every minute of today, my paradise day went perfectly as I hoped for, even that student didn't come back and never disturbed me once, even my phone didn't ring at all, I reached to hold it but I couldn't find it

'oh I left it on my desk earlier' I thought heading to my room, I soon as I took it, it vibrated in my hand, of course, the only person who is left to disturb me on this day is my best friend Boat, I totally forgot to notify him about getting a lover, I went back to the living room and sat chatting with him