🤦🏾‍♀️No Woman🤦🏾‍♀️

Kayla & Taylor POV

Today is Thursday and it's 11:15 am. Kayla and I had gotten in contact with TMZ. It took a few days. they wasn't really jacking that we have audio of DaBaby and his crew. But we had sent a little clip of the audio and that's when they booked our flight to L.A. We were both sitting inside the TMZ office.

"From what I heard so far it seems like DaBaby is caught up in an entanglement?" Van had asked us. (Van Lathan is an actual worker or partial owner of TMZ. He is no longer serving them due to verbal fights with someone else big in the industry)

Van Lathan

"That's right" We both said

"That's right" We both said. "And how old is this audio?" Van questioned us. "It happened almost 2 weeks ago" Kayla said. "Do you two have any more proof?" Van asked. We both had whipped out our phones to play the video of DaBaby and his people.

Van watched the video in Awe. "How exactly did y'all obtain such up close and personal video evidence?" Van asked as he sat back in his chair. "We live next to him" I told him. That's when Van's eyes widened. "This nigga a rolling stone" Van said as he raised the volume. "This nigga fucking B. Simone and he might have a girlfriend?" Van asked as he raised an eyebrow

Both me and Kayla nodded. " Who these other people? I know DaBaby ... I see Stunna that's his bestfriend, I see Kane but who the other 2? and I'm guessing Y/N is...?" Van questioned as he looked at us.

Both Kayla and I looked at each other. "Y/N is actually DaBaby Girlfriend that's what we summed it up to." Kayla said as I nodded. "They haven't went public tho." I said. "We don't even know what she looks like" Kayla addded. "That's not good, We gotta find this Y/N Girl" Van told us. "But who is the other two still?" Van questioned again. "We over heard them say how their mother isn't going to be happy about what DaBaby did" I told him

"Mm. His brothers." Van said as he rubbed his face. "Yeah hold on" Kayla said as she went thru her phone. "Here u go" Kayla said showing the both of us.

Van looked at the both of us

Van looked at the both of us. "Y'all want a job with us?" Van questioned us. Both Kayla and I looked at each other. "YES" We said in unison. "Alright, welcome abroad. For both y'all videos and Audio we are giving y'all $10k off rip for coming to us with proof" Van said as he reached for our hands.