😴Sleep Over😴

Sleep over.
Y/N POV
Baby had kissed me. I was kissing back of course. But then I pulled away n just stared at him. "Why did u pull away?" Baby questioned me. "Hmm" I softly said as I pulled away from him putting my face towards the window. Baby looked confused.

"Baby girl, what is up? You ain't feeling me?" He said turning my face back towards him. That's when Baby gave me a big ass smirk. I couldn't help myself I was blushing.

"So that's how we playing, Y/N?" Baby said to me chuckling

"So that's how we playing, Y/N?" Baby said to me chuckling. "Fuck you" I said laughing at him. "Come here witcho fine ass" he said pulling me back towards him. "Don't u ever play like that again, had a nigga thinking he done fucked up to early in the game" Baby said as he was holding his chest.

"I gotta keep a nigga on his toes u feel me?" I said to him as he laughed. 30 mins went by n we arrived at my place. Baby thanked the driver n tipped him as well. We had grabbed our things from out the car as we proceeded to the elevator upstairs. We got to my door & I was looking thru my wallet purse.

"Here we are." I said as I took the keys out my purse. "Baby, before u enter my house, sneakers off." I said as I put the key in the door. "Fasho baby girl- wait you take yo shit off too" Baby said to me bending down taking off his sneakers. I nudged him in his back as he bent down. "Come on stop playing" Baby said to me as he stood back up with his stuff in his hand. "Don't tell me what to do in my house nigga" I said brushing him off as I pushed open the door turning on a few lights.

Baby sucked his teeth. "Pshh, u mean our house" he said lowly under his breath but I still was able to hear him. "What was that?" I said to him turning around.

DaBaby POV.

Y/N crazy ass was looking at me as I was looking past her into her place. Not gonna the living room is big as fuck. I walked past her as I heard her saying something. I dropped my stuff In the front of her door.

"Baby, did u hear anything I was saying?" Y/N questioned me. "Nah" I said as I folded my lips. "I like how u just invited yourself inside my-" Y/N was saying til i dragged her ass inside & threw her over my shoulders. "What was all that shit u was talking now?" I said to her as I walked to close the front door.

"BABY STOPPPP" Y/N squealed as she was laughing. "Shutcho ass up it's hella late. u was big bad tonight talking yo shit in the restaurant like a nigga forgot" I said as I popped her ass. "Ow! I'mma fuck u up now" Y/N said as she tried to jump off my shoulders. I tightened my grip around her. "U not going nowhere" I said as I ran with her n threw her on the couch. As I was on top of her.

We both looked at each other n laughed. "Boy u got some nerve to come up in my house snatching me up n throwing me on the couch" Y/N said as she had her arms around my neck. "Baby follow nobody rules, no matter how sexy u maybe" I said winking at her. Y/N kissed me for a few seconds. Which shocked me.

"Well look who's opening up?" I said chuckling getting off top of her. "Yeah, I'm gaining a soft spot for u" Y/N admitted. We sat there in silence for a min. Then I got up started to observe her place. Not gonna lie she got fucking taste. The living room was pimped the fuck out. I got up and started to look around