😪Alone😪

😪Alone😪

Baby POV.

It's been since July since the last time I've seen Y/N physically. We now in September. It's Friday around 2:15 pm & I'm not gonna lie we FaceTime here and there but not enough. it ain't nothing like her physical presence. I'm back down in North Carolina chillen with my baby girl Camille. We cooling in the master room as I'm scrolling down IG on my phone as Camille is laying on me. That little girl has my fucking heart and I'll kill over her ass. We were in the mist of watching some type of movie. I tried to FaceTime Y/N but no response...I then heard a little ass voice calling me.

(That is A real photo from a Charlotte,NC mansion)

"Daddy" Camille squealed as she sat up. "Wassup, princess?" I said as I was kissing all over her. "Can I do your hair?" She questioned. I pulled her on to my stomach. "Baby, daddy ain't got that much hair. So what you gone do to it?" I asked her. "Imma make it beautiful" She said giggling. "Daddy, not supposed to be beautiful, daddy a fucking gangster" I said pursing my lips together as Camille popped them. I jumped

"Camille?!" I said holding my lip. "Bad word daddy, mommy said that's not nice" Camille said crossing her arms. I chuckled. "Your right baby, I'm sorry" I said kissing her as she giggled. "Wait right here" She said as jumped off the bed running. "Slow down so u won't fall" I shouted after her.

That's when I heard her little foot steps and a bunch of things rumbling around in a clear box. She stopped right infront of me. "Girl what you finna do?" I questioned her as I raised my eyebrow. "Lay back down daddy" Camille told as she pushed me down. "Here don't forget your box" I said handing it to her. "Thank you" She thanked.

She sat behind me and emptied out all of her barrettes and bow-bows then I seen some hair products n a hard ass brush. "You ready daddy?" Camille asked. "Yes just be gentle. Daddy tender headed" I told her as she shook her head. 30 mins went by and she was doing a pretty good job. I feel cuter than I was before.

I picked back up my phone to FaceTime Y/N hoping I would get a response this time. It was ringing and ringing.. and ringing but it said unavailable. I signed. "Hey baby take a pic with daddy to make me feel better" I said to her. Camille then kissed me. "Are u better now?" She asked as I chuckled. "Yeah now gimme my pic with yo pretty ass" "Daddy" Camille said sternly. "Oops" I said covering my mouth. "I sworry" I said.