💪🏾Performance💪🏾

💪🏾Performance💪🏾

DaBaby POV

It's 7:25 p.m n I'm back at the hotel with Kane, Stunna & ThankGod, I said my byes to babygirl til a few hours from now. My performance is at 10 p.m. Tonight is the final day imma be in nyc for a while. It's bothering both me n Y/N. Imma have to figure something out n soon but, for now All 4 of us was Chillen in the living room on the couch til ThankGod Broke the silence.

"Soooo, niggas just decide to up n leave for a few days and notify nobody?" ThankGod Questioned me as he sat up. "Nah, you mean he ain't NOTIFY YOU" Stunna said poking Thankgod's head as He slapped Stunna's hand. "Well damn I'm the only nigga that was kept outta the loop?" ThankGod said looking at all of us, as we stared back. "Oh you nigggas cold." ThankGod said sitting back on the couch.

"Anyways, how was your time with Y/N?" Stunna questioned me.

"Niggaaaaa," I said thru my teeth

"Niggaaaaa," I said thru my teeth. "That shit was amazing, even tho she lowkey crazy as fuck" I said chuckling. "Why u dicked that ass down ? That's why she going nuts!" Stunna said dapping up ThankGod as they laughed. "No fool," Kane said. "She just ain't nothing to fuck with. N she gone keep that nigga in check" Kane said as all three of them laughed.

I sucked my teeth. "Man fuck y'all. She started to get crazy when we got in the house. Long story short. I popped up on her ass while she was in the shower" I started to say but ThankGod cut me off. "And then you dicked her down? U can't be popping up on a bitch BUCKET NEKKID. N not get some action" ThankGod said.

This nigga here I thought. "No nigga that's one & two she ain't no bitch" I said sternly. ThankGod threw his hands up in the air in surrender position. "My bad dawg" ThankGod apologized. "Anyways I popped up on her, n slapped her big ass booty, she got to yelling at me n shoving me out the shower. Til I told her I was hungry" I stated licking my lips.

"Bro I'm glad she isn't no raunchy ass bitch, cause yo ass would of had a lawsuit for sexual assault" Kane said with aggravation in his voice as he shook his head. "Wait, Hold up. Lemme finish tho, so she was like "so what, order something" and I told her ass I'm a country nigga I ain't used to the fast food." I said chuckling.

"Go head nigga stop holding out on us!" Stunna said. "So y/n gives me these sexy ass eyes and says "I got something u can eat" and from there it was up shawty" I said chuckling as Stunna and ThankGod dapped me up. "So you fucked her?" Kane said looking at me. "Nah I ate that pussy tho, it was pretty and tasted good" I admitted to them as I heard Stunna and ThankGod sucking their teeth and awing.

"Nigga we thought u got some pussy! But u gave her some head?" ThankGod said. "Ion wanna fuck her man, she not every other like woman I told y'all that" I said to them. "Well while u being lover boy, imma get between some cheeks tonight fym" Stunna said getting up. "Imma Go get ready, time is flying by" Stunna continued as he went in the room.