💙Ladies Day💙

💙DaBaby POV💙

I lightly woke up with Y/N sound asleep on my chest. As I slid from underneath her, I checked my phone and my notifications was thru the fucking roof. It was only 3:45 am I swear it felt like we were asleep for a while. I got up quietly to go check on Camille.

"Cam." I called out quietly as I entered the room she was sleeping in. I seen Cam up watching spongebob and decided to plop in the bed with her. I laid on my stomach as she climbed on my back "What you doing up this early mama" I said as I pulled out my phone.

 I laid on my stomach as she climbed on my back "What you doing up this early mama" I said as I pulled out my phone

"Daddy what are we doing today?" She asked while on top of me. "Good morning to u too twin." I said as I kissed her up some as she giggled. "Why are we here?" Cam asked. "U will see soon mama." I told her. "Okay...daddy make me some breakfast please" cam said as she sucked her thumb. I chuckled. "U want breakfast this early?" I asked as she nodded with her thumb in her mouth.

"Alright, What you want princess?" I asked as I got up. "Eggs, bacon" Cam said back as she watched tv. "Coming right up baby. Daddy will be right back" I said as I kissed her forehead. I had quietly went to go check back on Y/N before I stepped foot in the kitchen. She was still knocked out cold. It took me no longer than 45 mins to make Cam's food.

"Come on Cam." I said as I went into the room. I grabbed her up and walked towards the kitchen to place her down to eat. I watched her as she mopped her food down.

After Cam finished eating she came and crawled back onto my arms

After Cam finished eating she came and crawled back onto my arms. "U ready to go back to bed mamas?" I asked as she nodded her head. I got up slowly as I carried baby girl back to the room. We laid there until she fell back to sleep. I went back into the room where Y/N was at to grab my roll up and weed. I got up cracked the door a little and went to my phone. First thing I see is the Simone bullshit pop up on my feeds on IG

"I got to be more careful" I said pinching my nose. I sighed as I went into a secluded area of the hotel suite we were in. I started to roll up as I seen the internet popping hella shit like "DaBaby, Was fucking Simone, and got A girl with a baby momma?" "These bitches never learn that these niggas ain't shit" "cheat back sis" "Whoever she is I hope She leaves Baby cheating ass".