Chapter 29| Different Lives

Start from the beginning

"How did you know?" Jinyoung asked me.

"I dreamt of it. I met them again and I hugged them, long time ago" I explained. He widened his eyes at me.

"I want to meet them as well!" He eagerly told me.

"Just pray everyday and if the right time comes, you will dream of them also. Trust me, their hug felt so real" Jinyoung just looked at me in amaze. I just chuckled at his face and start fixing our things.

"By the way, I have to buy some groceries." I told Jinyoung. I checked the time and it was still 3 in the afternoon.

"I'll be back before dinner. You can sleep now, I know you're tired from the flight. Don't worry, I'll clean this" I continued telling him. He yawned again and nodded.

"Okay Noona, take care" He said before going in the room to take some rest. While fixing the things, my friends and Beomgyu suddenly crossed my mind. They still don't know that I'm back. We communicated through social media these past years and Yejin told me that they are all studying in the same university. I decided to enroll in the same university as well so we can all be together. I smiled at the thought of their reaction once they see me again.

After hours of cleaning, I stretched my body and rest for awhile. The apartment is not yet fully clean though but I think I need to rest for awhile. after resting, I checked the time and saw that it was already 5:30 PM. I get my wallet and my phone before going out of the apartment. I still need to buy some groceries and dinner for us. I walked going to the nearest supermarket. While walking, Hana chatted me. She was asking when will I go back to Korea. I laughed and said that I'll be back soon.

————

After buying some groceries, I went home and saw that Jinyoung is already awake. The both of us ate dinner and continue cleaning. Soon, it was time to sleep. I lied down in the bed and sighed in relief. Finally everything is already okay.

I closed my eyes and tried to sleep. I don't know why but I don't feel comfortable. I tried changing my position but it was no use. I can't sleep. I get out of my room and went to Jinyoung's. I opened the door and peeked in his room. He was already sleeping so I decided not to disturb him. I sat down in the sofa and tried to think of what I can do to feel tired and eventually feel sleepy.

I remembered the stars. I looked at the window and saw the stars shining bright in the dark sky. An idea suddenly popped in my head. I put on a coat and get my phone and wallet. I get out and look for taxi. Surprisingly, I got one right away. I get in and told him the place.

"Dongnam Park please" The driver drove right away after I told him the address. I looked at the window and smiled. A wave of nostalgia swept over me when I saw familiar buildings outside. I can't wait to visit the park again where I used to stargaze with my soulmate, with my special someone.

————
Beomgyu's POV

"Yah! Where are you going? Aren't you not gonna finish the movie?" Taehyun asked me. Wooseok and Hana looked at me with confuse face.

"Duh! Where else will he go? He's going to stargazed again, remember the park where we had group outing with Y/n?" Yejin said while holding a box of fried chicken.

"Ah...that park." Wooseok smirked at me. He took a bite of his pizza and continue watching the movie in the TV.

"Do you miss Y/n again?" Taehyun asked. I put on my coat and smiled.

"I miss her everyday" I answered Taehyun. My friends gave me weird and teasing looks.

"Well too bad you can't see the ending of this movie" Hana pointed at the screen.

"Ah gwenchana jagiya (It's okay babe). Our friend right there is lovesick and watching the stars is his medicine, but sadly not the cure." Wooseok said. He hugged Hana and pouted, teasing me.

"The cure is Y/n!" Yejin shouted.

"Maja! (Correct!)" Taehyun shouted as well. I covered my ears and rolled my eyes.

"Well we are not yet sure when will the cure comeback. I texted her earlier and she said she'll be back soon" Hana said. I sighed and nodded.

"I'm going now, bye!" I said goodbye to my friends. I sighed again before going out of the house. I went inside my car and drove going to the park. Before she left, she told me before that whenever I miss her, I just need to look at the stars.

When I arrive, there were no people around. It's already midnight so it's understandable. I went in the middle of the park and lied down. I used my hand as a pillow and watch the stars.

"Y/n, I miss you..." I whispered. Minutes of stargazing, I widened my eyes when I suddenly saw something I've never seen before. It was a shooting star! It was really fast. I can't be hallucinating, I know what I saw. I immediately clasped my hands together and make a wish.

"I wish Y/n to be here!" I said out loud. No one is here anyways so no one can hear me. I opened my right eye first then opened my left. I sighed and frowned.

"Do shooting stars actually work?" I questioned myself.

"Yes." someone suddenly answered. I turned around and widened my eyes. Seolma! (No way!)

Is this real?

-Author's Note-

Hi my lovely readers! I updated fast didn't I? Hahhahahhahhaha anyways, this is the second to the last chapter. It's actually 2:54 in the midnight right now in my country and I just finished writing. I might update the next chapter this week coz I'm excited for my Soobin Fanfiction. After I finish this book, it will be my second time finishing a book. Thank you again for supporting this book! Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts. Follow me for more updates. Lots of love 💕

-AnpanGirl21💋