Chapter 18| Awkward

Beomgyu's POV

"I'm not hungry!" I suddenly shouted.

"Wah, Kapchagi (You surprised me)" Taehyun said. I turned around and saw them with a confuse face.

"You're not hungry? It's okay, just go with us. We really need to discuss about the project. Next week is already the presentation" Yejin said. I looked at Y/n and she gave me a smile.

"And you really have to go with us because you have to explain your idea to Y/n." Taehyun said. I widened my eyes even more. Explain it to her? It's not even my idea, it's hers.

"Kaja? (Lets go)" Y/n said for the second time. Taehyun gesture me to go. I just nodded and left with no choice but to go with them.

————

When we arrive in the cafeteria, I sat down, lifeless. How am I going to explain it to her? Minutes later, I was surprise when Y/n sat infront of me with her lunch tray. She smiled at me and bowed.

"Okay, lets discuss about the project" Hana said. Y/n took a bite of her kimbap and listened to Hana.

"So, the presentation is next week. Let's go—" Y/n cut Hana off.

"Wait, where is our destination first?" Y/n asked. Everyone looked at me. I blinked multiple times and pointed at myself.

"Me?" I asked them.

"Explain your idea to Y/n" Wooseok said.

"Uhhh..." I started. I faced Y/n and she was looking at me. Ready to listen.

"W-well, m-my i-idea was to go t-to the p-public" I started but Hana suddenly interrupted me and asked if I was okay.

"Beomgyu-ssi, are you okay?" Hana asked. Taehyun looked at me and sighed.

"I'll just explain. Beomgyu was sick yesterday. Maybe he's not yet feeling okay today" Taehyun said. Y/n nodded and smiled. Her attention shift to Taehyun and start listening to him.

"Well, his idea was to go to the public park in [insert place] here in Seoul. In that park, you can see the best view of the stars during night time" Taehyun explained.

"Stars?" Y/n looked at me with wide eyes.

"Joah (I like that)" Y/n said with a smile.

"That place is good for relaxation after a long travel in the tourist spots here in Korea. It can be a picnic spot or a star gazing spot. A place where you can bond with your family, friends or even your lover" Taehyun continued.

"Wah! I love that!" Y/n looked at me again.

"Smart..." Y/n whispered but I heard it. I looked down and smiled. She love her own idea hahahahhaha. I lift my head but Y/n was still looking at me. I turn my head to the side to avoid her eye contact.

"Thank you Beomgyu-ssi for the idea." Y/n thanked me. I bowed at her and nodded.

"So? When is the group outing?" Yejin asked.

"Group outing?" I asked Yejin.

"Ne (Yes) We need to go to that place and take some real pictures by us. We have to be in the picture because the picture that we will use for the presentation has to be original" Y/n explained. I just nodded understanding what she means.