Chapter 16| Mission Accomplish

Y/n's POV

"Goodbye, My Beomgyu" I disappeared after whispering my last words to Beomgyu. I closed my eyes and automatically teleported in Heaven.

"Y/n-ssi, you're glowing. You succeeded my dear..." Han Cheonsa told me. I remained silent while looking down. Han Cheonsa noticed my expression and slowly came up to me. He hugged me and rubbed my back.

"It's okay Y/n...." Han Cheonsa whispered in my ear. I hugged her back and cried in her chest.

"Don't cry now, I have a surprise for you" Han Cheonsa said. I let go of the hug and wiped my tears.

"Huh?" I asked, confused. She then smiled and pointed at my back. I turned around and widened my eyes when I saw my parents standing not so far away from me. I immediately ran towards them.

"Eomma! Appa! (Mom! Dad!)" I hugged them really tight.

"Our Y/n..." They both whispered in my ears. I start tearing up again. This time not because of sadness but rather because of joy. I'm really happy to see my parents again.

"Don't cry my darling" My mom said as she wipe the tears in my eyes and caress my cheek.

"I'm really happy. I miss you guys so much." I said with a wide smile.

"Eomma, Appa, I'm sorry. I know I'm not a perfect daughter back then. I'm sorry if I didn't obey you sometimes before. I'm really sorry..." I told them. They shook their head and rubbed my back.

"No need to be sorry dear. I think we're the one who should be sorry. Your Mom and I left you and your brother early. We're sorry. We left you and let you suffer. We weren't by your side to guide you and help you. But since we passed away, we've been watching you and your brother. " My Dad said. I hugged him and nodded.

"Gwenchana (It's okay) it's not your fault. It's already written in the book of life" I chuckled and looked at Han Cheonsa. Han Cheonsa just shrugged and smiled while looking at us.

"Thank you Han Cheonsa for guiding our Daughter" My dad thanked Han Cheonsa. Han Cheonsa slowly bopped her head as a reply.

"We're so proud of you Y/n. I know the world is cruel and unfair but you survived. Don't worry, we're just here to watch over you and your brother." My Mom said.

"And it's all thanks to you guys. If you didn't taught me how to be a survivor and didn't discipline me back then, then I don't think I will be where I am today." I said. They hugged me again and kissed my head.

"Don't worry dear, everything will be okay. You and Beomgyu will be okay" They said. I was surprise at first when they mentioned Beomgyu's name but I remember that they've been watching over me.

"Good luck Y/n. We love you...." They told me.

"I love you guys too...." I said back.

"We have to go now darling. Fighting!" They put their hands into a fist and cheered me up. I chuckled at them and hugged them for the last time. I waved at them and they slowly disappeared with a smile. I looked at Han Cheonsa and hugged her again

"Thank you Han Cheonsa!" I told her. Her cares my hair and hugged me back.

"You're most welcome dear." She said.