Chapter 14| Goodbye

Y/n's POV

"Beomgyu-ah, I'll go now. Take care of the house okay?" Taehyun told Beomgyu.

"Don't worry, have a safe trip and go home right away. Give my regards to your grandparents. Tell them I miss them" Beomgyu replied. Taehyun nodded and bid goodbye to Beomgyu before leaving. I looked at Beomgyu with a curious face.

"Where will Taehyun go?" I asked Beomgyu. Beomgyu didn't reply because there's still students around us. Beomgyu arranged his things and put it in his backpack. After he was done, I followed him going out.

"Taehyun will go to Gangnam to visit his grandparents this weekend" Beomgyu suddenly speak up.

"Ahh..." I nodded, understanding what he said.

"Finally, it's friday" He sighed in relief. I smiled at his reaction and continue walking going home.The whole time, I was silent. I'm thinking of a way to tell him the truth. To tell him that he's my soulmate...

"Aren't you not scared sleeping at Taehyun's rooftop alone?" Beomgyu broke the silence. I looked at him as we walk. He just smiled, not looking at me. I'll miss those smile...

"Ani (no), what would I be afraid of? Ghost?" I said. Beomgyu chuckled, still not looking at me.

"Maja (You're right)" He said. We finally arrive in the house and went inside. Beomgyu was about to enter his room but I stopped him.

"Beomgyu-ssi!" I called his name. He turned around and raised his eyebrows.

"Are you busy?" I asked him. He looked at me and shake his head.

"Not at the moment but I have to study tomorrow and on Sunday because there will be a quiz next week Tuesday, why?" Beomgyu said. I looked down, gathering the courage to tell him something.

"Can you go with me in the rooftop?" I told him slowly. I lift my head up and he was just there, standing while staring at me.

"Okay, I'll just change" He said while pointing the door of his room. I smile at him and nodded. He went in and I was left alone. I breathe in and out before going to the rooftop to wait for him.

————

"I'm here" Beomgyu greeted. He was wearing a black t-shirt and a plaid pajama. He came closer to me and leaned on the parapet wall of the rooftop. He was looking at the buildings

"Why did you call me?" He asked while admiring the view infront. I just stare at him and stayed silent. He looked at me, waiting for my answer.

"I...I only have three days left to accomplish my mission" I said. Beomgyu widened his eyes.

"Heol.... I didn't notice that, eottoke? (What are we going to do?)" He said worriedly.

"These past days with you was really fun, I forgot that we still have a mission to accomplish" He said. I smile at his words. He always think that my mission is also his.

"Beomgyu-ssi, thank you so much for the help. If you weren't with me since the beginning, I'm probably still stuck with not knowing how I die." I said while softly staring at him. He smiled at me, showing his dimples.