Chapter 12

| Chelsea's POV |

It's 4 am.

Is it just me or do people randomly wake up in the middle of the night?

I looked over Ava who was sleeping beside me. Everyone is asleep in their weird sleeping postures. Wait one posture is a little too weird. Why is Alec all curled up with Cass. I know Cass has a habit of cuddling whoever is next to her while sleeping because of Mr snugglebear but what's with Alec?

Anyway it's not something to think about at 4 in the morning. Although there's something I gotta do.

I grabbed my phone from my room and took a picture of Alec and Cassie. You never know when will you need it for blackmailing in future. Don't get me wrong, I love Cassie but she can be really stubborn sometime and I believe this photo will come in handy for me. This is what girlfriends do.

○○○○○○

Everybody was awake by 9 am.
Cody , Finn , Mike and Axel left yesterday since they had to attend a real party. It's not my fault that my mom won't allow alcohol. She says it's more of a tradition for us than just a party.

"Chels can I use you're bathroom? Thanks." Cassie said before going in my room.

That girl literally rocks the bedhead. I mean she just woke up and anyone can be mesmerised by her looks. Literally every single girl, no matter how beautiful they are, gets insecure because of her. But the weird thing is that Cassie is just as beautiful on the inside as she looks from the outside.

I went inside the hall. Most of them were busy with their phones. Hayden was talking to Jenna and she was blushing. I'm glad they kissed yesterday. Oh that reminds me of the Dassie kiss. I can tell Dylan likes Cass more than a best friend but I don't know. Neither of them would say anything about it.

○○○○○○○

| Cassie's POV |

It's Monday. And it's literally the worst day of the week.

I slept in because last night we were busy bingeing the final destination series. And by we I mean my two useless best friends. Yesterday after leaving Chel's house they stayed here.

"Carter! If you won't come out of that bathroom in 5 fucking seconds we're leaving without you." I yelled.

"Calm down. I'm here." He finally came out. "Can I borrow you're hair dryer for a week or maybe a month? It's better than mine." He said admiring he's volumised blonde hair in the mirror.

"No."

Austin was waiting inside my jeep which he was driving today.

"Finally." Aus sighed. "Now get in before we miss our first class."

We both jumped in.

By the way this is my outfit~