Chapter 5

New day.

New start.

Birds are chirping.

Sun is shining.

No sign of Alec.

It's gonna be a great day.

As I turn on the shower....

"Holy Fu- " I jumped out of the shower as the boiling hot water touched my bare skin.

Wait a minute...

I didn't set this temperature.

Oh noo he's not getting away with this.

I'll show him what it's like to mess with Cassie Wilson.

I changed into my today's outfit with a red skin.

Most of the activities here happens at night so day time's pretty boring since I spend it with kids. Not that these kids are boring or anything.

Being with kids is fun but not everytime.

Right now kids were confessing to me who they like in camp.

Jenny has a crush on Levi but he likes somebody else. So Jenny was sobbing all day and it was really hard to cheer her up until I gave her my I pod.

Gosh these kids!!

○○○○○○

Tonight we're playing flashlight tag.

This is gonna be fun.

All the campers divided in their respective team started taking their spots.

I took my team to the other side of the camp since it was the coolest.

Alec was here too.

Tall pine trees, dark night and flash lights. Perfect for my revenge.

Oh yeah I do have something evil in my mind.*evil laugh*

"So who wants to be the it ?"
Alec asked and kids started looking each other in shock.

"Me." Wow. Peter have some guts.

"Here Peter. Count slowly till 50 okay?" I tell handing him the flashlight.

"Ok. 1......2......" He starts the counting as he closes his eyes.

Everybody ran to hide without making much noises.

I and Jenny went to the last two trees which were right before the lake.

Jenny was helping me with this because she hates when guys prankes girls and also because I gave her my I pod. Mostly the last part. But good for me.

Time for sweet sweet revenge.

We tied a rope in the lower half of the two trees. There wasn't a lot space between those trees.

I could see Alec hiding behind a large tree far enough from us.

Jenny went to Alec and according to the plan she convinced him to hide with her near those two trees. Alec couldn't see the rope tied down because of the dark.

I was hiding near them though he couldn't see either.

Peter was far away from us.

I took some big stones started throwing them on the ground with full force to make noise toward  Peter was now coming towards us.

I silently ran from my spot towards where Alec and Jenny were. Alec didn't even feel I was behind him.

Now everything depends on Peter.