"Darling! Your husband is home! It's been awhile!" The voice came again.

Joe motioned for Taylor to stand up. Grabbing their phone's off of the nightstand, he locked the bedroom door, before walking back over to Taylor and wrapping his arm around her shoulder. He guided her into the bathroom, locking the door behind them. He opened the towel closet, sitting down in it and motioning for Taylor to sit down next to him. Taylor's eyes were wide open, and she stared out at the door.

Joe rubbed her back as he dialed 911, bringing the phone to his ear. "MY LOVE! My darling Taylor! You've changed the house a little!" Taylor let out a whimper, and Joe kissed the top of her head. He then talked to the dispatcher, telling them exactly what was happening and giving them their address. He then hung up, turning back to Taylor. Tears were streaming down her face silently.

He pulled her closer, letting her bury her face into his shirt. "Darling! I'm home! Where are you?" The voice came again. "Tay tay! Did you lock the door on me?"

There was a rattling on the bedroom door. Taylor let out a small whimper, and Joe pulled her closer. He placed small kisses on her head, trying to calm her down. "Are you under the bed?" The voice laughed. "I wonder what we could do on the bed."

Taylor covered her mouth, trying not to sob. Joe closed his eyes, holding her tightly. "Maybe your in the closet?" They heard footsteps walking over to the other side of the room. "Look at all these lovely clothes you have!"

"Are you in the bathroom?" The voice said loudly. "I'm coming in!"

There was a crash, and footsteps came closer towards them. Suddenly there was a loud sound of sirens, and Joe breathed a small sigh of relief. "Tay, love, you didn't call anybody now, did you?" The voice said. "I'm not going to be happy if you called someone."

The footsteps walked around for a moment, before there was a loud shout from downstairs. "Police! Please come down here now!"

"You bitch," The voice said, and Joe simply pulled Taylor closer. Seven minutes later the closet door opened, but this time there was a policeman standing there. Taylor let out a sob, burying her face in Joe's chest.

"Ms. Swift? Mr. Alwyn? Are you guys alright?" The man asked.

Joe stood up, helping Taylor up with him. "Yes, thank you."

"Okay, we're just going to need you to come down stairs so we can figure out what happened," He said.

Taylor and Joe followed him downstairs, Taylor clinging onto Joe's arm. Another police officer came up to them, "Hey, I'm Alex. Your Taylor and Joe?"

Joe nodded, as Taylor was still in shock.

"Okay, so we're still trying how exactly he got in, and everything that's happening. But it'll be alright. Do you have a friend, a family member you could stay with?" Alex asked.

"Um, my Mum doesn't live too far away. We could drive over there," Joe suggested.

"Alright, we just need to ask you two a few questions, then you two can go. We will need you back here tomorrow to ask you a few more questions." Alex said.

After they answered a few questions, mainly Joe, they went out to the driver, who had arrived a little earlier. "To Elizabeth's house please," Joe said, giving a polite smile.

He sat down in the car, helping Taylor in. He rested his hand on her thigh, she had barely said anything since it had happened. He texted his mum in advance that they were coming, and summarized the situation. Once they arrived, he took Taylor's hand, leading her to the door.