Quarantine Crazy

Taylor bit her lip, adjusting her position on the couch so that way her legs were resting on Joe's lap, "So have you thought about it...?"

"I think that what you want, is what I want too. If you want us to be together during this, that sounds amazing, if not, that's okay too," Joe talked slowly, not wanting to pressure her.

Taylor nodded, propping herself up on the arm of the couch with her elbows."I mean... I'd love to be with you but I know that as much as I love London I need to be in America. Even if I can't be with her I need to be near my mom."

"Of course, I want that too. Being near Andrea is definitely important right now." Joe agreed, scooting closer to her so that she was sitting on his lap.

"So we're staying in America together? Maybe we could stay in LA?" Taylor rested her head on his chest.

Joe instinctively ran his hand through her hair, "LA sounds good."

Taylor took a deep breath, closing her eyes, "I'm glad we'll be together."

Joe pressed a soft kiss on the top of her head, "Me too."
_______________________________

Joe sat on a bar stool at counter, sipping on a glass of coffee and munching on a plate of pancakes. Taylor walked down the stairs, dressed in a flowery blouse and jeans. She approached him, standing in between his legs.

"You look beautiful today," Joe twisted a piece of her hair in his fingers, then resting his hands on her waist.

Taylor blushed, "Thanks."

Joe gently lifted her up onto the bar stool next to him, moving his plate of pancakes in between them and holding up a second fork. "Want some breakfast?" He offered.

Taylor nodded, letting him move the fork into her mouth. She giggled, smiling at him. After a while the pancakes were gone from the plate, and Joe wiped his mouth, as well as hers. Taylor lifted herself up from the stool and down to the ground, "What's your plan for the day?"

"Emails, I have a zoom audition tomorrow so I'll have to practice for that, and a meeting at 3:00. What about you?" Joe stood up as well, moving the plate to the sink.

"I have to sort out the Lover Fest business, so I have a meeting at 11:00 till who knows when," Taylor groaned, "God I was so looking forward to the Fest."

Joe frowned, "I know, I'm so sorry love..."

"It's alright," Taylor shrugged, trying to act unaffected. She changed the subject, "I'm gonna go set up for the meeting in my office, but I'll see you later."

Joe nodded, pressing a quick to her lips, "Okay, love you."

Taylor smiled, "Love you too."

One and a half hours later, Taylor finished her meeting and called Joe (who was answering emails) into the kitchen. Joe came as soon as she called, starving. "Mmm, looks delicious," He said, referring to the salad and chicken.

Taylor shrugged, "Thanks."

They both dug in, each already tired from work. Joe couldn't help but stare at her and smirk until she looked up at him, confused.

"What?" Taylor asked, looking behind her to see what he was looking at.

Joe chuckled, "You have ranch, like, all over your mouth."

Taylor blushed, picking up a napkin and wiping her mouth. Joe leaned across the table to kiss her lips, "Now it's gone."

Taylor rolled her eyes, "You're so weird."