Scared pt. 1

Requested By: Brittleheartwrm

"Mmm, this is delicious," Joe took another bite of the steak.

Taylor smiled, "Thanks."

"I don't understand how you can be so good at singing, painting, writing, and cooking," Joe grinned at her.

Taylor blushed, "Thank you."

Soon they finished their dinner, and moved over to the couch. "Want to watch something?" Joe suggested.

"Sure," Taylor said, "How about that new documentary on Netflix?"

"Sounds good," Joe nodded, taking the remote and turning on the TV. Switching to the documentary, he clicked play.

Taylor looked up at him, "Can I have a back massage?"

Joe chuckled, "I suppose so."

Taylor smiled, resting her head on Joe's lap. Joe gently massaged her back, occasionally placing a few kisses on her back. A hour and a half later, the documentary was over. Taylor groaned, not wanting to move.

"Ready to go to bed now?" Joe asked, still rubbing her back.

"Can we take a bath first?" Taylor asked, sitting up slightly.

Joe kissed her cheek, "I feel like this is just a way for you to prolong your massage."

Taylor smiled sweetly, "Maybe."

Joe grinned, "Alright."

They walked up the stairs together, and into the bathroom. Joe turned on the water, before stripping off his clothes. Taylor did the same, stepping into the bathtub. Joe sat behind her, and Taylor scooted into his lap. Joe began to massage her back, pressing little kisses on her shoulder.

Taylor leaned her head back, "I love you so much."

"Love you too," Joe mumbled.

Taylor smiled, "You're the best."

Joe kissed her cheek, "You aren't so bad yourself."

Taylor laughed softly, and Joe wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her closer. Taylor shifted, so she was now straddling Joe. She rested her hands on his chest, placing a soft kiss on his lips. Joe leaned into the kiss, smiling.

They eventually broke apart, and Taylor rested her head on his chest, tracing his abs with her finger. "How did I end up with such a hot boyfriend."

Joe chuckled, "I could say the same about you."

Taylor blushed, "Really?"

"Duh!" Joe kissed the top of her head, "I mean c'mon, your gorgeous."

"Will you ever stop quoting my lyrics," Taylor rolled her eyes.

"Nope," Joe chuckled.

They stayed in the bathtub for fifteen more minutes, before drying off and changing into pajamas. Taylor was in Joe's shirt, and Joe was in sweatpants and a t-shirt. They got into bed, Joe wrapping an arm around Taylor. "My feet are cold," Taylor complained.

Joe put her feet between his, warming them up. "G'night," Joe said softly.

"Night," Taylor said, as they both slipped into sleep.
_______________________________
Five Hours Later

"TAYLOR! TAYLOR HONEY!" A voice called from downstairs. Taylor and Joe both woke with a jolt. Taylor looked up at Joe, terrified. Joe motioned for Taylor to be quiet, slowly standing up from bed.