𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑

Começar do início

"Yes, mom. I know that, it's just...you went quiet for a minute there, I thought I was right."

"I'm just tired from work, baby. But don't worry, I'll tell your aunt to find her, okay?"

"Okay, mommy. I love you, bye-bye." Y/n said her iloveyou's causing her mom to do the same and bid her goodbye.

"Yah." Y/n heard her boss behind her so she turned and smiled at Joohyun.

"Hey, you hot goddess."

"Tsk...can you accompany me to the store-"

Suddenly, Y/n's phone rang again, cutting Joohyun off.

"Answer that first." Joohyun said making Y/n nod.

"Oh, hi bubble gum."

Irene's eyebrow raised, not expecting Bogum to have her assistant's number that fast.

"Where are we gonna go?"

Joohyun wish she could hear what Bogum was saying..she can't help but scowl at Y/n's smile.

"Ooh! I love that restaurant! I saw many people tripped there before."

"..."

"Yeah! We should reserve the seats near the entrance because it's the best view, I saw four people tripped there in just a span of thirty minutes!"

Sigh...Calm down, Joohyun. Calm down.

"No, it's okay. I'll just meet you there then you can give me a ride back home. Okay! See yah in an hour!"

For some reason, Joohyun felt bothered. Her stupid assistant was supposed to accompany her to a store but then, Bogum beat her to it.

"So, boss. What were you saying?"

"Nothing."

-

"BUBBLE GUM!" Y/n shouted, despite of the people looking at her confusedly.

"Y/N/N!" A manly voice shouted with the same energy causing people to look at him too. Luckily, they didn't give much attention to the guy because of his face hiding behind a mask and a cap.

"Geez, I was waiting for you for over an hour already."

"Wait, really?" Bogum asked.

"Nah, I'm shitting with you. I just got here five seconds before you."

"Aish, jinjja.." Bogum mumbled before ruffling Y/n's —already messed up —hair.

"Yah, you little shit."

Bogum just chuckled at that before asking, "What do you want to order, I want-"

"..the whole menu!" They both said in sync, their eyes sparkling at the sound of food.

-

It's now time for Bogum to say what he really feels to Y/n. He felt nervous, of course. But just seeing how chill Y/n is makes him calm.

"So, Y/n/n. I invited you for dinner because...uhh...crap....umm I like you." Bogum stated shyly. "And I just wanted to know if I can court you?"

"Aww, Bubble gum. You're cool and all but..I just don't like you like that. I'm sorry.." Y/n sadly told him with a frown causing him to smile.

"It's okay, it's not your fault.." Bogum paused. "But now that I know that, come here you little kid!" As soon as he said that, he went to Y/n and started tickling her to death.

"AHH SHIT THATS MY WEAK SPOT!" Y/n continued to laugh out loud. "Bubble gum, I'm gonna kill you-"

10 minutes later