𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒

I didn't proofread sorry for mistakes.

I'm back! I'll try and update everyday. Sorry to keep you waiting but here you go!

-

Your PoV

"Bae Joohyun."

"Wait, no. You're joking..are you?" I asked with a nervous laugh.

"No, Y/n. They searched the manager's car and found a booklet of his victims and who's next. Other officers also confirmed that there's indeed a group of stalkers and he's one of them..they all have some sort of tattoo on their wrist."

"I'll call the other detectives." I told Seulgi.

"Oh, the ones we never really met even though you trained them for like five years?"

"You guys never met them because I give them other missions and they are also in my team which means they are yours." I answered, grabbing my phone to call one of them.

"We'll definitely work with them soon...what's their group called again?"

"(G)I-dle."

-

Wednesday

I woke up early since Red Velvet has a fan sign event today and I'm sure they're still sleeping like a baby.

I'll be seen with RV for the first time in public and I need to somewhat dress decently.

I went to my kitchen and had cereal as my breakfast cause I can't cook for gods sake

I didn't have time to learn since I basically kept myself busy by training for almost half of my life, which my parents surprisingly didn't knew about because they were too busy expanding our business from all around the world.

When I finished my breakfast, I checked the time to see it's already 6:33 in the morning. I grabbed my things including my gun belt and badge, incase something happens.

At Red Velvet's house

"Boss! It's wake up time!" I yelled, gently knocking twice at her door.

"You better get away from my door-"

My eyes widen before I ran away to go and wake the others. When everyone is finally awake, I waited in their living room by playing with my phone.

1 hour later

"Ehem."

My head raised to see-