𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕

I didn't proofread sorry for mistakes.

-

Your PoV

Friday

I woke up at 5:30 in the morning to start getting ready. As soon as I open my eyes, I turn my nightlight off before going to the bathroom.

I finished my morning routine at exactly 6 am and immediately got dressed before going downstairs.

I then plugged my phone at the aux cord of their huge speaker and put the volume to the highest

I then plugged my phone at the aux cord of their huge speaker and put the volume to the highest. As soon as I blasted music—that could probably burst my eardrums— I counted from 3 to 1.

3...

2...

1-

"YOU PUUUNK!!!" I heard my boss scream at the top of her lungs before loud stomps starts making its way downstairs.

My eyes widen at the sound of her nearing so I ran and hide behind the couches.

"YAH!" My boss shout as I peek to look at her. "Come out, you idiot."

I stayed at my spot, terrified.

"If you don't show yourself, you'll be sleeping outside with the rats-"

By that, I jumped from where I hid and smiled nervously.

"Oh there you are." My boss mumbled creepily, walking closer to me. She was about to punch me but then-

"Y/n, you're such a dickhead." We suddenly heard before I felt someone slap the back of my head.

"Oh my god, Seulgi bear. You saved me!" I shout, hiding behind her and the other sleepy girls.

My boss huffed, rolling her eyes at me before going back to our room to get ready.

"Aish, you ruined my beauty sleep." Joy said, pinching me.

"Well, at least it woke you girls up." I mumbled, scratching my head.

-

3rd Person's PoV

At SM Entertainment Company

As soon as Red Velvet and Y/n arrived at the company, the girls proceeded to their practice while Y/n roamed around the company.

As the Y/e/c (your/eye/color) eyed girl walked in circles, all employees, trainees- practically almost everyone can't help but stare at Joohyun's assistant.

It's not that surprising that people admire her, she has that killer smile that either lights up everyone's mood or...turn them on.

And Lee Y/n knows that.

When Y/n was about to go back to the girls, she stopped when she saw Joohyun talking to a guy that is about 6 feet tall, slightly taller than her.