Chapter 15 /FINAL

Start from the beginning

Just then the sound of a door being broken down was heard. He looked up at Changkyun who had literally broken down his door by kicking. "What the fuck!" Jungkook managed to scream.

Changkyun was about to fight the intruder when he stopped himself. He looked down at Jungkook "Are you fucking serious?"

Hae-Jin and Ji-Sub came running in yelling what happened. And when they saw who started the commotion they calmed down.

"Soldier, what are you doing here? Couldn't you have just knocked on the door like any other civilian?" he asked.

The person stepped out of the shadows "My apologies, I'm not like any other civilian sir."

Ji-sub nodded while rubbing his head. "Right, I forgot."

Jungkook was confused, his parents seemed so calm talking to this person. "Help." he managed to blurt out.

Changkyun rolled his eyes and helped the younger one out of his blankets. Once he helped him up Jungkook looked at the person who had scared him lifeless. And was left with his mouth agape.

It was the one and only Jiyong himself. He looked a bit different. He was already an adult but several things had changed. Including his face. To make it more clearer , he had gotten even hotter.

Changkyun looked at Jungkook only to see him with his mouth open. He rolled his eyes. Reaching over he used his hand to close his mouth.

"Keep your mouth shut, flies will go in."

Jungkook rolled his eyes and shyly looked down.

Ji-Sub saw what was going on "Okay I guess you guys have a lot of catching up to do at midnight. We will leave you guys alone. Feel free to sleep on the couch downstairs soldier."

He held onto his wife and walked her out. But not before looking down at the door that was on the floor and looked up at Changkyun "Use the doorknob in the future next time. I expect you to fix this door tomorrow morning."

Changkyun groaned and looked at Jiyong. He scowled at him. looking at Jungkook he said "I'm right next door." and walked out.

Jungkook stood awkwardly next to his bed.

"You came back." he said.

But Jiyong didn't answer. Jungkook sighed.

"You can sleep downstairs on the couch." he said and got on his bed to fall asleep again. He rolled over on his side to avoid looking at Jiyong. As he closed his eyes he felt the other side of the bed sinking in a little and a huge arm wrapped around his waist.

"I'm not sleeping down there without you next to me" Jiyong whispered to him. And kissed his ear.

Jungkook smiled and looked over at him. He pecked his lips quickly before turning back around.

These past six months were enough for Jiyong to realize. He liked Jungkook. He missed him. There wasn't a day when he would not miss him.

And now being here and being able to hold him, made him feel like his life was finally complete.

------

It took time for Changkyun to accept Jiyong. He looked at him like his rival. Just a few months back he wanted to kill him. And he still did, but this time it was for a different reason. Being his younger brothers official boyfriend. And he did not like it. Not one bit. Thinking about it made him gag. Like literally.

And there he was walking behind them, officially the third wheeler. He glared at Jiyong the whole time, and the other male totally aware but not caring.

All of a sudden a guy came out of nowhere and introduced himself to Changkyun.

"Hi the name is Jooheon." he said with a smile and extended his hand.

Changkyun looked down at the hand in front of him "Cool" he said emotionless and walked around him to catch up to the couple.

But Jooheon was not stopping at all. He ran next to him and once again tried to get a name back.

"It's considered rude when someone tells you their name and you don't give one back."

Changkyun rolled his eyes and did not say anything. He just kept walking. Jooheon sighed but did not give up.

"You know I could at least get a name. Or I will stick by your side until you give me your name." he said coolly. And walked right next to him with his pockets in his jacket.

Jungkook had heard the male asking for his brothers name "His name is Changkyun." he said.

Changkyun glared daggers at him. But Jungkook was unfazed.

Jooheon smiled "Changkyun . I like that Name it suits you well. "

"What do you want?" Changkyun snapped. He was starting to get annoyed.

"I want your name but I already got that. Now all I need is a phone number." he said cheekily. 

Changkyun froze for a bit. Did he just ask for his number? That got Changkyun thinking. 'Am I gay?'

"Yes you are, for me anyways." Jooheon said.

Changkyun was embarrassed he had said that out loud. Risking it all he gave him his new phone number and walked away.

Jooheon smiled at his phone he looked at Changkyun who was walking away "I'll call you tomorrow!" he yelled after him.

Changkyun rolled his eyes but smiled a bit. This was a new experience even for him.

Jungkook smiled knowing that his brother was trying to adapt. He looked at Jiyong who was looking around him, taking in the new sightings. Jungkook held onto him. He wasn't planning on letting go any time soon.

---------

And that was the end! I really want to thank you all for the support. Some of you just read and never read my notes at the beginning or end but that is okay <3

I love you all and take care!

@ toplesshsk on INSTAGRAM

Author nim, over and out!