Chapter 15 /FINAL

Start from the beginning

And he would continue to support his decisions. And help him in anyway possible.

----

Jungkook and his father both worked hard to understand each other. They had not seen each other in seventeen years. But with time they both actually got along. Although they would argue on the most childish things, it was a bond nobody could ever replace.

A knock on the door was all it took to knock off the argument he and his father were having about what to eat for dinner. As Jungkook got up he walked to the door to open it. He opened it and was shocked to see a familiar person standing there with a suitcase by his side.

Jungkook stood there with his mouth wide open. It was almost as if he had seen a ghost.

"So are you gonna let me in?"

Jungkook nodded and stepped out of the way for Changkyun to come in.

He walked in while pulling his luggage along with him.

Ji-sub looked up at whoever had come into his house. He quickly stood up and asked "How did you find us?"

Changkyun stared at him "I just had to hack into General Hyun-Seok's phone and get what I needed to find ya'll."

Ji-Sub shook his head "That's not good. He is a general."

"Okay, Okay I get it. But I'm not following nobodies orders anymore. This is me, I'm doing it for me and nobody else. " he said. He looked around.

"I'm not here for you either way, I'm looking for my mother."

And right then Hae-Jin walked in "Dinner's Re-" She stopped mid-sentence. She looked at Changkyun with teary eyes and walked over to him to hug him. Changkyun felt a bit awkward and tried to hug her back either way.

'only here for her?' asked Jungkook to himself.

Once Hae-Jin let go of Changkyun she smiled at him. "I'm glad you came back, you can have dinner with us."

She grabbed Ji-Subs hand and led him to the table. Jungkook walked by Changkyun not even bothering to say hi, he had only come back for his mother.

But was abruptly stopped when the back of Changkyuns' hand collided with his chest. He looked up at him confused.

Changkyun reached into his pocket and pulled out a handmade necklace. He handed it to Jungkook "I made this for you, use it when you feel like it. " and walked over to the table.

Jungkook looked down at the necklace, it was kind of, well, crippeled. Jungkook's' name was written on it. But kind of lopsided. but it was okay. Changkyun had done his best. He didn't know how to approach him since he never was showered with love when he was younger.

Jungkook smiled at the messed up but cute gift. He put it on and walked over to the table to sit next to Changkyun. Changkyun noticed Jungkook had put on the gift he gave him and secretly smiled while shaking his head.

Changkyun was finally here and Jungkook was finally able to call him his brother.

-------

It was nighttime and as Jungkook got ready for bed Changkyun had walked in to tell him 'goodnight' .

Jungkook looked out his window and up at the moon. "Goodnight Jiyong hyung." he said.

He walked over to his bed and pulled his covers up to his chest. He let his mind wonder for a bit, until he fell asleep.

Jungkook did not know how long he had slept. But all of a sudden he had a feeling that he was being stared at. Opening his eyes little by little he managed to crack them open, just enough to see a shadow standing over him. He screamed and flung his legs at the intruder, while falling off his bed with the blankets twisted around his body. He had trapped himself.