It's been 2 years since we practice this escape, I am still wondering if it's still messed up, but I go through with it anyway. Because I love her.

And I can't risk losing her.

So anything Juliette wants, Juliette gets.

"Another one." He raises his hand to signal the bartender. I quickly turn to him instead of looking at Juliette's hand that is now resting on the bitch's lap.

"What about you, Miss?" The bartender asks me after he delivers his drink. I shake my head, "Uh no thanks."

I don't wanna get drunk in case my baby brings the bitch upstairs. I wanna make sure she doesn't do anything stupid or forceful to my baby. I need to stay sober to fight that cunt.

"So you're here just to get laid?" His voice is deep, jolting me from my gaze towards my baby and that plastic doll. Shit I'm trying to have a one night stand with him but I've been focusing on my baby since I sat here. That's definitely not helping into luring this guy to get into my pants.

"Yeah." There, honesty is the best policy.

I know people would say I am so fucked up to put up with this escape. But they don't get how much I love Juliette. They don't know how precious she is to me.

Juliette is a woman who can never get turned on by the male species. I would like to think I am too but you'll see how invalid this point of argument is in just a minute.

When I'm home for 4 weeks, Juliette will normally book a hotel room along with a guy on a Friday night. She would watch that stranger fuck me into oblivion and get so turned on that I will start on her while he gets to me. So I'm not sure I come from Juliette's participation or from the rod being plummeted into me all night long. So. Can you see the big question mark there?

But throughout the week Juliette and I were just fine with our lesbian sex. And I've always loved it more than what we did on Friday nights.

So tonight instead of booking a guy for me, she decided she wants to be surprised. Okay. Anything for you baby.

Except that I don't know how to get him into my hole.

I glance around the bar, trying to find another prospect who looks easier than this one.

"Alright then." He finishes his drink in one gulp and stands up, finally looking at me.

"My room." What?

He steps off from the chair and button his suit jacket. He offers a hand to me as I'm still trying to comprehend what's happening.

This is too easy. It's almost impossible. Is there a camera somewhere or what? Will somebody shout GOTCHA! in two minutes?

But I get off the chair anyway. He puts his hand on my back, just above my bum. We walk towards the entrance as Juls finally takes notice on me and I can see the smile on her face, of how proud she is of me.

"Uhm, can I talk to my friend for one second?" I awkwardly asks as he turns to me, "Yeah sure. I'll wait for you here."

I nod then immediately scurry back to the bar, almost furious at Juliette who's now laughing with the plastic face.

"Babe," I call her. She seems surprised at my presence but smiles sweetly at me, "I was just about to text you. Here, take the card. I won't be joining tonight."

"What do you mean?" She always joins me. Always. She's the reason I'm doing this so what the fuck? What's the point of being with a guy if it's not for her?

"I'll be watching instead," she says it seductively as she puts the key card into my palm. She approaches my face and whispers with her thick sexy accent, "I put a camera in the room. I want to watch you again and again for the next 5 weeks."

What? Is she crazy? "You're recording me?!"

"Meet me next room in the morning. I'll be waiting, cherie," she blows into my ear as I close my eyes. Shit I'm so wet for her now.

"I want to see that pussy being abused tonight. Make sure you can't walk tomorrow," a gentle kiss is tapped on my ear as soon as she finishes whispering those words. Oh God, I'm so getting lucky tomorrow morning.