„You are now my slave, my solider, my first death eater. Isnt that a honor?"

I am a what? A slave, solider? For what?

Death eater?...he made me his solider...a slave for him...

„You never loved me! You used me for! You just used me...how could you be so heartless...!? I loved you Tom!"

I screames. I bursted out crying. I have to find Abraxs, i have to warn him, Tom would want to kill everyone.

„You are now my slave, you only talk, if i want you to."

Tom said and slapped me again.

„Tom please dont do this to me! Please..."

„Shut up y/n! You love right? So you will do this, you will do what i say."

After he said that, i cried the whole night. He left me alone and with this on me. I am ashamed of myself, why didnt i listen to Abraxas...he really loved me.
Tom is a monster. I hate him! I thought that he really loves me, as much as i loved him...
I stand up and run into Abraxas room, he is sitting on the floor, crying.

„Abraxas! What happend!?"

I yell and sit next to him.
I look at his arm...he had the same sign on it like me.

„Tom...it was Tom wasnt it?!"

I say. Abraxas looks at me with tears running down his beautyful face.
I hug him tight ant tell him that everything will be ok, that we will find Tom, and end him.
We stand up, take our wands and go to Dumbledores office.
Dumbledore is gone.

„That was Tom! He probably already killed Dumbledore...we have to find them. Now!"

I say.
We go back down. We go to the great hall and see Tom, standing on Dumbledores place. Having a speech. Kids are crying, teachers scraed of him, sitting behind him, Tom holds theyr wands so they dont hex him.
I pull Abraxas behind me. I dont want Tom to kill him. None of the student would do anything, they were too scared.

„Ahhhh, come to see the show y/n? Where is your friend...Abraxas Malfoy, did you find him?
You two, are the only ones with my mark here, jet.
As i was saying dear students and teachers, the purebloods may step up here, the half- and mudbloods, will stay sitting."

Tom said.
Oh no, i know what will happen to the half- and mugglebloods.

„Abraxas, we have to get everyone out here, now! Tom will kill everyone except the purebloods!"

I say to Abraxas, he looks at me in pure terror.

„Tom! Tom Riddle! Let them go!"

Abraxas yells at Tom, but he doesent care, he wanted to use the deathcurse on him...i jumped infront of Abraxas before the curse reached him.
Everyone looked at me, thinking i was dead.
But i didnt die. Why didnt i die? How didnt i die?
I stood up, it was silent, even Tom was confused, why i was alive.
I walked up to him and used the freeze-spell on him, i wasnt a killer, maybe Tom deserved death, but i wouldnt kill him. I am not like him.
I took the wans of the teachers and gave them back.
Abraxas was running up to me and kissed me, infront of the whole school.
Everyone was cheering from happiness.

„I am so proud of you y/n."

Abraxas said.

„So am i mrs. Kaveler. You defeated Tom. That was very brave from you."

Someone said. I looked to the door,

„Professor Dumbledore!"

I said. I was so happy that he was alive, so was Abraxas.
Dumbledore took Tom's body and was ready to bring him to Azkaban.
The teacher's and the student's would throw a party, to celebrate our profit against Tom Malvoro Riddle.

„But the dark mark, what would we do against that y/n?"

Abraxas aksed.

„I dont know Abraxas, we will remove it with Dumbledore when he gets back.
Abraxas, i am so thankfull to have you."

I said.

„Y/n, you were ready to die for me. You realy were ready to die for me...
I love you y/n Kaveler."

Abraxas said.
Dumbledore came back, we asked him about the dark mark. It was unremoveable, there was nothing we could do, we had to live with it for the rest of our lifes, Dumbledore said. Bit it wont affect us anymore, Tom lost the controll over us, he couldnt move anymore, he was frozen in Azkaban. We were safe.

That was 17 years ago. I am now happily married to Abraxas Malfoy and we have a beautyful son, Lucius Malfoy.