My Parents Were What?

The next day

I am now a slytherin, and because i dont have a owl and a wand i will habe to go buy one with a man called Hagrid. The old man from yesterday is called Dumbledore, he is the school princibal if you could call him that.
Hagrid is comming.

„You must be y/n Kaveler, come with me.
I heard you need a wand and an owl, then i know where we got to go, to the Diagon Alley, habe you ever heard of it?"

„No, never. Where is that and how do we get there?"

I ask. Hagrid takes me to a weird place, he starts to move the bricks on the wall.

How is he doing that?

Hagrid moved the bricks away so we could go through, now i get it. He told me to go. As i entered the other side i couldnt belive what i am seeing here. It was so beutyful. What is this place.
Hagrid takes my hand and takes me to a shop, i habe to choose a wand for myself.

I haveto choose what?

An older man gave me different sticks to try out, i had to swing them to see what would happen. He gabe me another one, a really pretty one, i swung it and a light came up in the room.

What was that, was that me?

„Mrs. Kaveler, the wand chose his master."

I didnt understand what he meant, so i just smiled at him.
Hagrid told me to take the wand and we went to a petshop, i thought it was a petshop.

„Y/n, choose your letter pet wisely."

I chose an owl, it looked cool. We went back to the school, i couldnt stop thinking about waht happend with that stick in the wandshop, was that actually me. I dont think so. Or was it?
Dumbledore was already waiting for us, he took me to his office, the way up there was very weird.

„Mrs. Kaveler, i heard what happend to your parents im very sorry, and i heard that they didnt tell you about Hogwarts and magic."

What did he mean by magic? Is it true what Riddle has said to me in the train? But that cant be real...

„You are a witch, mrs. Kaveler, like you mother, grandmother and aunt, your father could also do magic, and his parents could too. I dont know why they kept it a secret, but they surely had theyr reasons. I understand if its a shocker for you now mrs. Kaveler, but you will have a great time here at our school. You can now go back to you room or you could walk through our castle if its interesting."

It realky was a shocker for me, i left Dumbledores office and went walking around the castle.
My mum was a witch and my dad a wizard...no, never, they wouldve told me, would they?
I was so deep in my thoughts that i didnt see the boy infront of me, i walked into him. He turned around and looked at me annoyed, until he realised who i was.

„Oh look, its our new student, mrs. y/n Kaveler am i right? What are you walking around here so alone? Where is your Riddle, your friend?
You have to be careful with him, the rumour says that he killed his last girlfriend."

The boy says.
Riddle killed someone? I dont belive that, he does look mean but he is a pure sole and actually very nice.

„I am not his girlfriend and you are lying, Tom is a good person he wouldnt hurt someone without a reason! Who even are you to talk lika that about him?"

I yelled at that boy. Not noticing that Tom was standing behind me.
Tom smiled at me and layed an arm around me.

„She isnt my girlfriend, jet, she will be soon."

He says and winks down at me.
I feel my face turning red.
We walked away, he still had his arm around me.

„From now on you can call me Tom. But onky if i am alowed to call you y/n."

He says with a smirk.
I accept that and smile at him. We continue walking up to the slytherin common room, we didnt stop there.
Tom took me into his bedroom, he had a room just for himself. We sat down on his bed.

„Y/n what i previously said, i meant it, you will be my girlfriend, maybe not now but someday you will."

That was so hot.

„Why not now Tom. I would be ready."

I say to him, holding his face.
He grabbed my face sith both of his hands and kissed me.