Ch44 - Second change.

Start from the beginning

"Am I not allowed to find you even I don't need anything?! Yi—you're giving me such a cold shoulder, are you trying to tell me that you're having other dogs behind my back while you are outside!"

You Liangxing: "....."

You Liangxing: "Lessen your farce, if you have something to say, say it."

Liao Su was very capable with regards to resisting blows, and he did not even frown as he continued to joke merrily: "I'm looking for you to game together ah, there's not much meaning to playing alone. Either way, since I can't reach King's Division, it's better to play with Brother Liang, yeah? Oh right, why don't you call the friend we played with previously, we can play together."

You Liangxing did not say anything and an exclamation traveled from Liao Su's end.

"Shit!"

After hearing another person's voice come from what seemed to be Liao Su's periphery, You Liangxing raised an eyebrow. The voice was not too high, the quality was unclear, but it did sound like he was talking to someone.

"What are you doing?"

Liao Su said: "Oh— nothing much, I'm watching a live broadcast on my tablet, KK's live broadcast to be exact. Wah, let me tell you this, I highly suspect that God K is in love. Seriously, do you know how many times he laughs to himself in a night, hey, hey, hey, this is really too much."

Upon hearing KK, You Liangxing was somewhat familiar with him so he chose to continue the conversation: "You can tell if someone is in love by listening to their laugh?"

Liao Su retorted: "I mean, who am I! I'm an enemy to all the couple dogs in the world, I will never miss any hints of it! Take a listen; just how obnoxious is the laugh in his voice?"

He did not know if Liao Su had brought his phone closer to the live broadcast, but KK's voice became clearer all of a sudden. Currently, as the voice was speaking half-way, his words were abruptly dragged to a higher octave by a laugh.

The last syllable was turned upwards, and it was filled with thriving spirit.

Indeed, it seemed to allude to a sunlit and enchanting scene of spring.

Liao Su: "Am I right or am I right! Did you hear that! Disturbing! To! Death!"

You Liangxing ignored his statement and shifted the topic: "Aren't you watching KK's live broadcast at this time, why are you bringing up games?"

Liao Su: "Of course I want to watch, but he has to be willing to broadcast first ah. Wait for it, it's coming, listen, listen."

After a brief moment, KK's voice flowed into Liao Su's microphone. "En, time's up~ We'll end it here today, I'm leaving~"

His farewell was short, and there was no sounds in the immediate aftermath.

Liao Su exhaled a long sigh: "Did you hear that! He's becoming increasingly loose in standards! He used to pull all sorts of shenanigans every day, but now he can't wait to end the broadcast. He definitely has treacherous feelings! I feel like I've just been hurt severely!"

While You Liangxing was not a frequent viewer of KK's live broadcast, the more important point was that he was too lazy to talk to Liao Su, so he made a noise as a response as he sat up on his bed.

Liao Su became stronger in his insistence, "Brother Liang, why didn't you taken the initiative to find me to game, have you been busy with something else the past few days?"

You Liangxing and Liao Su scarcely kept up with one another via electronic messages, but they have been friends for several years, and he knew the turns of his mind well. Hence, You Liangxing replied: "Travelling around Beijing, and... talking to a friend."