☁︎︎[early morning walk]☁︎︎

just wholesome
———

the sun hit georges eyes as he stepped out the front door with the fluffy white dog at his side. he always walked luna around this time of day. early in the morning, when it was still chilly enough to wear a hoodie. when he moved to florida, from england, the heat was the only thing he hated. george rolled the leash in his hand, for luna began to pull him off the porch. they both walked down the sidewalk peacefully, passing houses and some dogs. when they finally made it to the park, he smiled at how empty it was, until a force ran right into him. luna did not notice until she was stopped from moving forward.

"my bad." george looked up hearing the voice and saw a male about his age, boy was he stunning. the taller had blonde hair and green shining eyes...well, george guessed they were green because he was colorblind. they looked a lot more yellow in his vision. he was muscular, wearing basketball shorts and a tank top. besides from running into him, the males beauty was the thing taking george's breath away. "i wasnt paying attention."

"o-oh no. its my f-fault." the brit stuttered out moving back. luna noticed the man happily waiting to be the center of attention. george smiled down at her and the blonde looked down at the dog instantly coeing.

"she is so cute, whats her name?" he asked crouching down petting the hyper dog. the brunette watched with a soft smile.

"luna." he said and the tall male smirked standing back up. george raised his eyebrow.

"good thing her owner is cute, too." georges face went completely red by the compliment. "my names clay."

the blonde stuck out his bigger hand and george took it. he noticed how nicely his small hand fit in the others. "g-george."

"well george, would you like to get coffee sometime?" clay said smiling down at the male as they let go. the smaller bit his lip to hold back the smile that was threatening to grow on his lips. he coughed to cover before talking again.

"hmm i wouldnt hate that, but let me ask luna when im free." as if on que the dog next to him barked. it was either to keep moving or she really understood the conversation. "i guess that means whenever."

the blonde wheezed out a laugh that almost made george go into a laughing fit. clay had a unique laugh reminding george of a tea kettle. it was so contagious, but george pulled himself together and so did clay.

"so can i have your number?" the male pulled out his phone typing a bit before handing it to the brunette in front of him. biting his lip, george gently took the device out of his hand putting in his contact information.

"you're lucky i cant say no." the brunette pouted handing the device back. clay looked down at the phone with a bright smile.

"well i gotta go, but ill call you." clay responded sending a wink his way. george smiled at the blonde as luna was happy to finally be on the move again. as he was walking away he heard a 'yes!' and george giggled. pulling out his phone, he dialed his best friends number ready to tell him all about the male.

"darryl you wont believe what just happened."
———

sorry its so short lol

word count: 581