☁︎︎[deep]☁︎︎

hello!! im so sorry for not uploading much. ive been busy between work and school, but here's a lil something thats been a draft for like months. I didnt read though or edit it so if there is any mistakes i apologize :p. I hope you like it and dont forget to leave request ill try my best :)
☁︎︎
The boy sighed as he awoke from his twin mattress, the last day of summer break. He got up from the soft cloud after contemplating it for 15 minutes. He graduates college tomorrow and its not exciting to him, but he was just happy him and his friends got into the same college and stayed with each other the whole time. It's pretty rare so it had to be fated. Quackity just says its all because they were meant to be together. Him, Karl, and George have been friends since 8th grade. They were all new that year and just gravitated to each other.

George changed into one of the outfits he left out, just a blue crewneck and jeans. Today they were going to a celebration party a classmate announced in the courtyard to all the seniors. It was quackitys idea to go. George grabbed his keys and shouted bye to his parents before walking to his car, but on his way out he saw a green car parked on the other side of the street. It was expensive, but had a delivery thing on the top. He looked at the door and saw a man walking back to it. Their eyes connected and George swore he almost tripped and let out a small giggle staring at the guy. The guy smiled keeping his eyes on george as he got into the car.

George was baffled when he honked the horn at him before speeding off. He rolled his eyes rubbing it off slipping into his beat up beetle. He is a poor college student give him some slack. The brit drive his way 3 blocks over to Karls house and the male came out wearing split jeans and a long gray sweater. Necklaces decorated his neck and a yarn glove decorated his left hand. His nails were painted and his one lace was bright blue and the other was bright orange. George loved his fashion and even pucks up some things from him but today he went plan not wanting attention.

"Hi gogs." He smiled as he slid into the passenger. "Alex is probably not even ready yet."

"Knowing him he is probably still high from the 4 edibles he ate yesterday." George said as he turned down a street. Karl laughed connecting is phone and started playing his random playlist of his most hype songs.

They finally arrived at Quackitys apartment and he walked out the doors surprisingly fast. His real name is Alexis, but prefers the nickname. He hates his real name. The male dashed in and practically jumped into the car. "DRIVE!" He yelled and next this he knew a tomato was thrown at the car. Quackitys little brother was screaming and the brunet decided that was his time to speed off. They were chuckling their whole way to their friends Sapnaps house, his real nap is Nick. They are going to get ready there and George is the designated driver.

He pulled into the drive way of Sapnaps family house. His family is never home due to traveling and his sister always stays with his grandma when they leave. Sometimes, they invite their kids, but they are an olding couple and Nick understands that.

The three men got out of the car and ran to the door inviting themselves in.

"Sappy Nappy!! Your bf's, plus george, are here!!" Quackity and Sapnap are as straight as boards, but when they are together they act like a couple. When karl was thrown in it was worse , and they all are madly in love. Sapnaps girlfriend, Rylie, thinks it's hilarious and provokes it sometimes. It's quite amusing. " George says he hates you!"

"I did not." the brit said scoffing until footsteps were heard racing down the stairs. Nick was wearing a black hoodie and a band t over it. He had black jeans and multiple pieces of jewelry, like chains and rings.

"better not, im getting a date for you tonight." Sapnap said reaching the floor. Georges eyes went wide as his mouth fell open. "dont worry ive known him all my life. He is smart and graduated college at 19!"