☁︎︎[he is ok]☁︎︎

-highschool au
꧁꧂
warnings:
•blood
•slurs
•bulling
•language

———

the way his hand fit perfect on her tiny waist made my blood boil. they way her hand was the perfect size to just slip into his bigger tanner one made me want to bash my head on a locker. then again, im a no one. he probably doesn't know my name and he never once looked my way. im just the smart, shy boy that everyone stayed away from. i had one friend and he never talked to me because he was always with him.

my crush, who has a girlfriend, stole my best friend from me. at first, nick was going to get clay to talk to me, but he never did. not once. nick kept talking the clay and clay kept talking to nick. they were the trophy students. nick the 'bad boy' and clay the prince of high school. he was charming, smart, talented, and he works out. he didn't play school spots, but sometimes i would catch him in the school gym after school. i always stayed back to study and avoid constant slurs that were thrown at me by my peers.

i huffed looking away from the blonde and his brunette girlfriend. quickly walking down the hallway i heard light steps behind me. i gulped knowing the sound of the shoes. next thing i knew i was shoved against a locker. it front of me stood techno and his two minions, tommy and vincent. tommy was nice to me, but vincent and techo never let me walk away from them unless i was crying. techno had pink hair that was medium length and he wore all black. tommy didnt make eye contact, and soon he started to run away. vincent tsk'ed, but the pink hair male only looked at me nothing else. he had rage in his eyes.

"hey fag." i gulped feeling his hot breath against my face. i tried to not shake, but i couldn't conceal it. he smirked. "lets have some fun."

i closed my eyes and then an amount of force hit me in the head. i fell to the ground and they both kicked me in the stomach. i just silently cried until blackness crowded my vision.

dream pov

"dont be stupid nick." i wheezed and he was trying hard to catch his breathe. Rachel, my girlfriend, just rolled her eyes next to me. i planned on breaking up with her soon, but i had no idea how to do it. she made me feel like absolute shit and there is no doubt she is cheating on me with someone. the thing is, im kinda using her as a cover up for someone else. there is this guy who has brown hair. he is a nerd, so everyone did their best to avoid him. when i got with Rachel she took every route to avoid him, which meant i had to, too.

"SAPNAP!" i heard someone yell and saw a kid with blonde hair running up to us. i remember his name being tommy, he stopped in front of us with his hands on his knees. nick looked at him confused. "he- george."

"george." nicks eyes suddenly widened. "clay go with tommy. ill get the nurse."

"babe, who cares? everyone knows techno bullies him." rachel next to me shrugged with a giggle and i pushed her off my arm. she gave me a look of disgust.

"im sick of you always talking about him like that. i care and always have. you're just a stupid bitch that sleeps with everyone. get out of my face." she looked into my eyes shocked, but pulled herself to getting and walked away. "ok tommy bring me to him."

i followed tommy as we quickly walked down the hallway. a bell rung in my ears signifying the start of the day, but i wasn't going to class unless i know george is ok.

tommy stopped in his tracks and i looked and saw the small brunette on conscious. he had blood on his mouth and some on the floor. i ran up to him without thinking scooping him into my arms and tommy looked around for nick. i kept a hand on the back of george's head. "im so sorry george."