☁︎︎[balcony]☁︎︎

just a lil wholesome band au :)

☁︎︎

The Dream Team was a pretty famous band that consisted of three life long friends. Their music sky rocketed after a hit got on billboards hot 100's. They gained thousands of fans within months, so their two albums managed to go platinum. The lead singer was a man named Clay Taken, But his stage name was dream and he kept his identity hidden. The drummer was Nick Armstrong- stage named SapNap. That leaves the guitarist/ bassist George Davidson whose stage name was GeorgeNotFound.

The band went on tour after their uprising, Dream wearing a white mask with a derpy smile. Visiting 20 cities in America. It was the best couple months of their lives, for they got to meet fans.

Many had their theories. On what you ask? Well, Its the relationship between the singer and guitarist. Fans noticed the subtle glances thrown when the other did something simple, like talking. The flirty movements of the two on stage. It went so far that articles were coming out left and right saying they were boyfriends. Of course, Dream denied all the claims, but fans couldn't budge. They called them DreamNotFound. Im sure SapNap would've been brought into the mix, but he had a fiancé.

Dream sat starring out a balcony of his penthouse. He lived alone besides a small cat named Patches. He liked keeping his identity hidden because that meant no fans creeping on him, but it also meant he could have a life. He smiled scooping out the stars when a pair of arms snaked around his waist. The blonde jumped, but relaxed when he heard the voice.

"Come back to bed." The male smiled spinning around, so that the 'stranger' was in his eye sight. He had brunet hair and big doe brown eyes. George Davidson, his boyfriend, the guitarist. His hair was dis shoveled and he wore the taller's lime green smiley hoodie. The hoodie fell below his knees. Dream almost melted at the sight, but pulled the other close into his chest and kissing his head. "dweam."

He just drowned in George's scent hearing the smaller let out a giggle in his chest. They started dating at least a month after Dream denied the claims. George accidentally let it slip that he liked Dream when he came over sobbing due to hate. He was rambling and just let it slip. Dream just pulled him into a hug desperately trying to calm him down and it worked. After that, The blonde asked George on a date to a simple restaurant, surprisingly they got no recognition. On their second date however, a fan managed to run into them. His name was Tommy and he was accompanied by his friend Toby.

Tommy rambled to George about how much he loved the band as Dream just stood there awkwardly. Toby spoke up saying. "Are you Dream?" and Tommy stopped talking looking up at the blonde.
George denied it saying they really had to go, but that made it even more obvious. Tommy ended up direct messaging the singer and Dream answered telling him to keep it to themselves. They complied and now Tommy and him keep in touch. The boy became a famous youtuber and bragged about knowing the band. It was funny to the three.

George pulled him self out of Clay's chest, looking up into his eyes. "Watcha thinking about?" He smiled and his lover started to sway them side to side.

"hmm just about how we started dating." he chuckled looking down at george. the male beneath him giggled.

"remember how sapnap reacted?" George asked as Dream used a hand to swipe the hair out of his eyes. The brunet hummed as a thank you.

"yea. it was hilarious." The blonde said with a smile.

Flashback

"alright from the top!" Dream shouted in the studio. They were currently recording an EP that was planned to drop later in the year. It was a collection of songs that the three wrote together, usually dream did all the writing. He counted down and after '1' the studio filled with music. Harmonic heaven as some would call it.

They wanted the best for their fans and worked hard for this EP. Dream and George stayed up hours in the younger's home studio. SapNap stayed up hours on his own, too. They never wanted to let them down.

Once they finished recording the last song, they all collectively walked out grabbing their waters. Dream took a swig, followed by the other two. Their manager Darryl, aka BadBoyHalo to the media, clapped.

"well done boys! skeppy will be pleased. I'll send him the recording right away." He flashed them a huge smile before unplugging the flash drive. "You all go home and celebrate! i'll of course join with skeppy once we review."

With that, the male walked out. Dream turned to his lover and friend with a smile. "im excited."

"i can tell." Sapnap laughed. "group hug, come on."

The ravenet opened his arms and the two other boys accepted the hug. It was short, but they all knew it meant they were thankful for one another. They all pulled away. "Alright. Im gonna go pick up Karl. We will head over to your place right after Dream. Bye gogy."

That left the lovers alone and Dream turned to him with a lopsided grin. George rolled his eyes standing on his toes to kiss him. The blonde gladly accepted.

"I for-"

Sapnap froze and the two males quickly separated.

"I KNEW IT!"

The night ended with them telling everyone. Skeppy wasn't to happy and told them to keep it under ropes until after the EP dropped. Sure it made them sad, but they understood not wanting to drop sales.

end of flashback

"Hey the EP drops next week." George said pulling his boyfriend out of his thoughts. Dream responded with a hum. "how are we going to tell the fans?"

"we can worry about that later, for now i just want to hold you." The taller chuckled. George did too before pulling him back to the bed. "you're here 24/7."

"Is that a problem?" The brit asked, his breath hot on Dreams neck.

"of corse not, love. im just saying you mine as well move in." He rubbed the smallers back. "wouldnt that be easier."

"m'yea." George sleepily responded cuddling farther into his boy. The American happily kissed his head pulling him closer. "i love you clay."

"i love you too, beautiful."

☁︎︎

i really like this one, so let me know if u do!!!❤︎

i also deleted all my a/n to give u guys the best experience. when i do a/n i'll probably continue to delete them the day after.

word count: 1132