☁︎︎[mafia au]☁︎︎

really didnt have a title for this, but i just typed lmao. i hope you like it :]. its a long one <3. i also did not proof read this all the way it's too much :]

warning : swearing, mentions of alcohol
-

george walked into the building with his guard at his side, punz. its not everyday that he got invited to a mafia party. most of the time george was left out of the loop because his father liked to keep him protected, but tonight was different. george's dad, richard davidson, agreed to let george come to a party. after all, george has been doing good in his training.

he looked around the hall as they made their way to the main room. the place was filled with classical music and smelled of wealth, for everyone here was swimming in money.

george looked around his brown eyes scanning the crowd for any familiar faces. no one he could possibly strike a conversation with. he sighed motioning punz near the waitress. punz hummed in approval leaving his side. someone across the room used this as their opportunity to talk to the brunet. george jumped slightly at the tapping on his shoulder.

"hello." they said. he was tall and had glowing eyes which were yellow to george. he looked him up and down admiring his attire. the male wore a dark green suit, with a black tie, and white dress shoes. the tissue in his pocket was also white. the suit showed his build off nicely and george could practically see the muscles. the brit finally looked at his face seeing slicked back dirty blonde hair that would probably fall to the middle of his neck. he had a scar over the bridge of his nose and light freckles. he was very handsome.

"hello." george finally replied with a smile. he kind of wanted punz to come back but at the same time he didn't.

"like what you see?" the taller asked with a sly smirk. this earned a scoff from the brunet.

"oh please dont flatter yourself." he looked away.

"you were just eyeing me like cake." the male laughed out before putting a hand out for george. "dream taken."

george's smile soon went flat at the mention of the name. the man currently infront of george was the highest ranked mafia boss and also happened to be the youngest. he is said to be brutal and crazy. rumors spread too, so george has heard alot about him. one being he is a born-trained assassin. others being more lame like he was just adopted. the previous boss looked like he wasn't even related to dream.

"s-sorry just shocked." the brunet finally took the hand. "g-george davidson."

"ah son of richard davidson. your parents have some good genes. you're gorgeous." the blonde brought the others hand to his lips. he placed a soft kiss on georges porcelain hand. he shivered slightly as his cheeks burned.

"you certainly have charm." george stated pulling his hand away with a light giggle. he wanted dream to be interested. he liked where this was going. "do you dan-"

"mr davidson sorry i was- dream." punz interrupted soon standing at his side. george huffed crossing his arms.

"punz my friend. its so good to see you." dream smiled pulling the shorter blonde into a hug. "i was just talking to george."

"yea and i advice you dont do that mr.taken." punz soon stood in front of the brit. george let out a 'what' behind him. he looked at dream with apologetic eyes. "now leave."

dreams face went flat. "... ok. good bye. bye georgie~" george smiled waving slowly as the tall male walked away. he hit punz back.

"what the hell punz i liked him."