Chapter 7

Brielle pov....

I am walking around  the mall buying things that I need. I see the guys but they have some girls with them but could be there sisters but I will just mind my own  for now.

They stare at me and I blush hardcore, they have the biggest smirks on there faces.

I turn red even more, when they wink at me. I head to Victoria secret, the girls are headed that way too. I walk in and I see those sexy men looking at me thru the glass as they sit on the bench.

I pick up matching bras and panties, and whatever else I need. I head to the check out to pay for them and I wait in line to check out it is busy in here today.

I check my phone to make sure my uncle's  did not text me  and they didn't.

The line is barely moving, but I don't mind one bit.  They have music playing in the store and I forgot I am in a store full of people. I start dancing to the music.

Then I see those guys  with  the sexiest grins on there faces, I turn beet red.

The line moves up some, but  not much and after about 30 Minutes it is finally my turn to pay and check out.

After the lady rings up everything she bags it and I pay  for it. She hands me my bag. I start walking  out when an asshole guy walks pass me he dumps his red slushy all over me.

I freeze in place it is all in my hair, and my clothes  I have on. I ran into a few days and we got into it but he did not have to do this.

These shoes are brand new that I have on.

Fuck!

He smirks and his friends are laughing at me, I flip them off...

I shake my head and the slushy falls down my face, he missed my bags but still.

I move out of the sticky puddle and I head over to the trash can, I start using paper napkins that one of the fast food places gave that work here in the mall..

I smile at her and thank before she goes back over to her job.

My clothes I have on are worthless now cause they are stained.

My hair is gross and I am cussing up a storm....