Chapter 16

The Day Before The Wedding

Brielle

We have been so busy cause our wedding is tomorrow.

Adam and Dean have been helping me so much with our wedding we are going over everything making sure we got everything.

I haven't been feeling well lately that is for sure but I think I'm pregnant.

Elias is a little shït thinks he will find me ha no one will find me.My three uncles are more fathers to me then my own father

Brayden and Rosie Nightingale, my parents won't find me either that is for sure cause they are horrible parents selling me or promising me to Elias ha that little bitçh I will never love.

I love Adam and Dean Owen

I am in the bathroom taking four pregnancy test right now.

I have to wait five minutes  for my phone time to go off then I can check the test.

I'm nervous, we didn't talk about kids or if they even wanted kids.what if they don't want a baby.

No Brielle they will want a baby stop stressing

Five minutes later....

My phone timer goes off I jump and turn off my phone timer.

Okay you can do it,all you got to do is flip the test over.

I take a deep breath and sigh.

My hands are shaking,I flip over all the test,they all say pregnant I smile.Six plus weeks pregnant I smile I pick up a test to look at it closer my hand won't stop shaking.

I pick up all the test,I slide them in my back pocket I'm going to tell  Adam and Dean that I'm pregnant I am so excited to tell them.

I open the bathroom door and shut it behind me,I walk to our bedroom door.I am walking down the hallway now,I round the corner and start walking down the steps one at a time.I grab onto the railing.

I am a little bit dizzy,I slowly sit down on the steps as things are spinning right now.

Adam and Dean are in the office,I shake my head.After a couple of minutes I shake it off.I stand up after it passes I slowly walk down the steps.I make it off the steps, I am now heading to the guys office to tell them the good news.I am walking down the hallway now the office door is open,I knock on the door.

They both look up

Baby you don't have to knock

She smiles

I know Dean..

You okay baby girl.

Yeah Adam,but I got a surprise for the both of you.

I smile

Oh yeah what is that?

She walks around the desk and pulls out four test,we smile at each other.

I'm six plus weeks pregnant

Really that is amazing babygirl

Yeah?

Oh for sure darling

We both get up and hug our girl

She hugs us back this is the best early wedding gift that we could had asked for

I got dizzy coming down the steps

What,why didn't you call us

Adam I though you both were busy

Never for you baby

Okay Dean.

They both smile and they pull me down on there laps I cuddle into them.