Chapter 18

At The Wedding Still..

Okay, to my understanding the couple has wrote there own vows.

Brielle, Adam and Dean all nod there heads

Adam?

He smiles and nod.

He licks his lips and faces the bride.

She smiles

Brielle,when I saw you I knew that we found the girl of our dreams.You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.You are our missing piece.I love you so much baby girl,I am so ready for our future together and see where this crazy thing we call life takes us.I will always protect you from anything that threatens to harm you.You make me weak in the knees all I have to do is look at you baby girl.You will never have to worry about if I love you or not.Cause I will always love you until my last breath,I love you so much and so ready for anything..

Brielle?

She smiles and nods..

Adam,when I first saw you that day I didn't know that my whole world changed when I saw you.That smile can light up the darkest of days.I am ready for whatever this life throws at us cause I know as long as we have each other nothing will get in our way.I love you with my whole heart.You make my knees weak just with that smile of yours.I will protect you like you always protect me.I love you so much,you make me laugh.Forever and always

He smiles and I smile back,he wipes my tears and I lean into his touch.

Dean...

He smiles and nods.

He grabs Brielle hand he takes a deep breath

Brielle,I knew the moment I saw you at the mall that day.I knew you were someone special I just needed to get to know you.That smile is something else.I love that laugh of yours that you hate so much.I will always protect you forever and always,I love you so much and with my whole heart.You were the missing piece,I am ready for whatever this crazy thing we call life throws our way.I will wear out I love you every single day.You are my whole world and that is never going to change.

I wipe her tears and she leans into my touch.I smile.

Brielle

She smiles and nods

Dean,when I saw you I told myself I was in trouble.I was right you are trouble but the best kind of trouble.I love your laugh that you hate so much.I love you so much babe,that will never change at all.I will protect you like you protect me,I can't wait for what our future holds.I love you until my last breath.

I wipe his tears and he smiles.