5. Red roses of the past

Start from the beginning

The boy only nodded handing him the bucket.

Taehyung began to work in silence unsure how to start the conversation. Did he really come here to ask the boy about that damn hot stranger who was living in Mr. Namjoon's house, who Yun was calling cousin Kookie?

"I've seen that new guy, is he your family?" asked Taehyung trying his best to sound uninterested.

"He's my cousin, the son of my dead aunt," muttered Jovi when Taehyung's hand stopped inches from Amethyst's side.

"Oh, that's heavy, how old is he?"

"Your age," Jovi reached for the comb.

"Oh," Taehyung rubbed the backside of his neck awkwardly.

The silence was continuing when Taehyung was considering all possible questions.

"So... does he live with you because of that thing that has happened to his mom?"

"No, his parents died over three or four years ago, I don't remember exactly, I only remember I had seen dad crying each night after that," Jovi's face became extra serious at the memories, maybe it brought him back to his own mother leaving and for a second Taehyung felt guilty to even start that conversation.

"So why does he live with you then?" he continued as stopping now would have been way worse.

"He has been in some jail for teenagers for a year, was dismissed two days ago, dad says he has done something horrible, but he believes Jungkook was brought back to normal or something in that Delinquent's School," Jovi shrugged.

Taehyung's heart began to beat extra loudly, so Mrs. Lee has indeed been right about the rumors circling around the village. The guy looked tough with all those stone muscles and the tattoos, Taehyung felt heat storming to his face, but he had a genuine smile, a simile of someone soft and kind.

"What horrible thing has he done?" Asked Taehyung trembling so suddenly.

"Dad didn't want to tell."

"Ahh, must be really bad then," Taehyung was biting his lower lip absentmindedly.

"What do you think he had done?" Asked Jovi his voice a bit frightened.

"I don't know, maybe he had stolen something very price-worthy or he has vandalized some place, or beaten someone up."

"Or all of there," there was mischievous smile on Jovi's face so suddenly.

Taehyung just grinned at the perspective, would definitely be interesting to find out first had.

"Do you want to see my secret place? Come I will show you," Jimin's voice was filled with passion and excitement.

His tiny palm tangled on Jungkook's. The boy's dormitory was quiet like the whole art school, the corridors long, cast in dark blue shadows. It has been the night of a full moon, so it seemed bright despite the darkness. Jimin's steps were rushed when he was pulling Jungkook upstairs higher and higher till the top floor of the building.

"It is Mr. So's practice room and he always leaves it open as students don't know," Jimin pressed a wooden door open slipping inside when Jungkook hesitated.

What if the teachers will catch them here all alone in the middle of the night? Yet the urge to be with Jimin was stronger than fear or any other reasoning, so Jungkook entered the practice room with long white curtains in the windows and mirrors all along the walls. He closed the door carefully to not to give out they're up here all alone. Was he really afraid of the teachers or his own desires, as there were thousand of +18 images running through his mind.

"Dance with me," Jimin took his hands pulling him into a waltz.

Jungkook was smiling, his cheeks hurt from smiling when they were doing rounds along the floor. He span Jimin then caught him up, their chests colliding, his hands closed on Jimin's waist immediately. Their eyes still locked, Jimin's hot breath so significant Jungkook just closed his eyelids leaning in until their lips touched.

"You are my destiny," Jimin was singing into his ear hours later when they were lying in Jungkook's bed in his room wishing for nothing then the night to spread out into forever.

Jimin's body so warm, the taste of their mad sex, endless kisses and drying sweat so significant in Jungkook's mouth. He just nuzzled his head into Jimin's neck sucking new love marks into his skin.

Jimin was humming a song kissing his forehead and into his hair.

"I need you to stay with me forever," whispered Jungkook closing his arms over his happiness.

Jimin was totally quiet, there were just his kisses reaching lower over his nose and cheeks until their lips caught up onto each other, Jungkook's tongue melting on Jimin's, just simply resting there to give it small soft licks, up and down, like the rhythm of their tangled thighs until Jimin's moan filled the night.

This was enough for Jungkook's blood to boil over, so he just pressed Jimin to the mattress kissing his chest inch after inch, the line of his abs, his belly button the inner side of his thighs, his most hideous treasures, taking them in fulfilling Jimin in his mouth...

"Jungkook! Aren't you going to Mr. Yoongi's restaurant to train?" uncle's voice cut his daydream.

Jungkook must have been extra red when he jumped up off the bench on the porch where he had been sitting with the guitar forgetting to play just diving in the most beautiful memories of the past, returning to the best days in his entire life. What would he do to kiss Jimin again, to please each inch of his perfect body through the whole night once again. It was so difficult to sleep all alone, even though it has been a year since he had melted in Jimin's cushion lips for the very last time. Had he known back then this kiss would be their last, he would have never let Jimin out of his arms.

"Are you ok?" uncle Namjoon eyed him up suspiciously.

"Yes," Jungkook fixed his hair.

"Are you sure," uncle was still looking at him strangely.

"Yes sure," Jungkook took the guitar running back to the attic.

Maybe uncle was right he needed to train to still the madness of his body missing Jimin had caused. Yes, physical pain and exhaustion was the only remedy for now. Jungkook was packing the necessary things into the backpack quickly imagining that long basement room with the punching bad, Jimin watching him secretly, but when he turned around in his imaginary scene all he could see were the handsome waiter's eyes.

 Jungkook was packing the necessary things into the backpack quickly imagining that long basement room with the punching bad, Jimin watching him secretly, but when he turned around in his imaginary scene all he could see were the handsome waiter's...

Thank you so much for your love, I hope you're enjoying the story so far, if you do please let me know in the comments. What do you think about Jungkook's past and the impact Taehyung already made on him?

Much <3