26

When I woke up the next morning I took off the dress. I was going to have to get it dry cleaned because I got some stuff on it last night. I hope they don't say anything. I checked my phone to see Mina had texted me. I could already predict the message so I put my phone down. I walked out of our room with a big t-shirt on. I didn't have work today which was great. I honestly felt so tired today. Kachaan had left about an hour ago looking at the time. The wedding is in two months and Kachaan is leaving in a week for a little while. 

We already decided that I wasn't going this time. I sat on the couch and turned on the TV. Today feels empty. Maybe I should visit my mom. Or go shopping or something. I sighed and went into the office. I pulled out our high school yearbook. High school was crazy. That's when Shoto and Momo met. I wasn't very social then so I stuck with shoto and them. I just wanted to get it over with but when I started to become more confident everything was crazy. 

    That's how I met shinso. I was running from some weird angry kid at school cause i put a kick me sign on his back and I ran into him. Of course Shinso helped me hide and we became friends from there. I looked through the pictures of my classmates until i froze. What the actual fuck? I looked closer at the book. It was kachaan. He was in my grade. He was in the background of all the pictures. Did he recognize me? Did he know me? I gotta show him. I texted him and he ended up calling me.

“ What?” he asked out of breath. He must have gotten done doing his thing or whatever. 

“ You went to UA high school right?” 

“ Howd you know that?” 

“ You’re in my yearbook.”

“ Holy shit really?” 

“ I was looking and youre in the back ground of the picture of me and my friends.” 

“ let me see” I snapped a picture of it and then sent it to him. I put him on speaker and continued to look through it. 

“ You were in that group?" I was kinda nervous until I heard him grunt.

" what?"

"I'll tell you some other time. I gotta get back to training some shrimps  " we said our good byes.

I remember the first time I met him. It was almost a year ago. It was in high school.

~

I had just finished my math class. Shoto and Momo and the others were meeting up but we all planned on not showing so they could get alone time if you know what I mean. I grabbed my shoes from my locker and I walked out of the school. I was getting a call from shoto and I i distracter. I bumped into something and I grabbed onto it to try not to fall but it came down with me. I looked up to see a blonde. One that I know as Kachaan. 

“ What the hell do you think you're doing?!” He was pissed off getting up. I got up and brushed the dirt off me. 

“ Trying not to fall is all” I grabbed my bag to get home. I noticed the blonde was following me. I didn't do anything for him to try to kill me did I? I’ve never seen this guy before today. I turned around. “ Why are you following me?” He sent me a glare.

“ Just trying to get home you damn Nerd. What the hell does it look like?” He walked past me. I decided to walk with him. We stayed silent the whole time. I knew he didn't want me there. I then found out we lived on the same street. It was weird. 

~

Now that I think about it. It was weird that we hadn't met beyond that point. Also explains why Kachaans mom and mine are friends. I've lived on that street my whole. None of my friends have ever lived near me. They lived on the other side of town which explains a little bit. I was always there when I wasn't hanging out with my mom. But if he was in the same school as me why didn't we meet sooner. 

Fate has its weird twisted ways to keep things from you. I kept looking at the yearbook. I pulled out all my yearbooks from elementary school. We were in the same Kindergarten class. We were in the same class every year up until middle school where he did go to the same school. 

It was still mind blowing to me that we never met besides that one time. Maybe it was a good thing we didn't meet sooner though. I think we both needed to mature before or else we wouldn't have worked out. I was so childish. Always playing around and having no cares in the world. It affected me so much I became homeless. I'm just glad i met him now. 

I put away my yearbooks and sat on the floor. Remembering everything i used to do with my friends or all the dumb shit i did by myself. I was a dumb kid. 

I got up and crawled back into bed. I need to publish my book. If I do and it becomes popular I can finally do something I love. I smiled and took another nap