28

“ Just text them but keep it down. He's on the phone. I gotta get back” I closed the door to the shared room and laid back down on the couch. I unmuted myself and started talking. 

“ Im back!” I said with enthusiasm. I heard him chuckle. 

“ Who was at the door?” I searched my mind and found an answer. 

“ No one must have been a ding dong ditch.” I said covering myself with my blanket again. 

“ Is that the only one or has there been more?” 

“ It's the only one so far.” I smiled at him protectiveness.

“ If it happens again tell me I'll kill them.” I sighed at his extreme threat but nodded. 

“ So how do you feel about this match?” He let out a cocky laugh.

“ I'm going to win without breaking a sweat” I could tell he was throwing fake punches and letting out chuckles.  

“ Why didn't you ask me to watch the match when you left this time?” I asked and I had  nothing more to say and It was just eating away at me. He seemed to take a bit to answer. 

“ We don't have the channel so I don't want you to worry too much about it.” I didn't realize they were putting it on a different channel but I guess it does make sense. 

“ Well then you have to tell me all about it when you get back home.” He chuckled. 

“ I will” 

“ When do you wake up tomorrow?” I thought to ask so we dont leave and he sees us in the building.

“ Probably around 7 then go to the hotel gym to work out for a little bit then head out.” I calculated the time in my head so I report back to the others. 

“ Alright well I should probably go to bed. Im hanging out with everyone tomorrow and imma need all the energy I can get.” 

“ Fine. Good night Deku.” 

“ Good night Kachaan.” I hung up the phone and got up. I opened the door to Denki and Kirishima goofing off. 

“ So Kachaan said he will be up at 7 and will work out a little before leaving so we will be clear till 9.” Kirishima's body slammed Denki into the bed. Denki let out a loud shout. Kirishima got off and Denki was still recovering. I sat on the bed next to Shinso. This was fun. Denki and Sero then started wrestling for the last chip in the bag. They were being loud but it was fine. 

I ate my words though as someone loudly banged on our front door. I got up and checked the peep hole. My heart sank as I saw kachaan on the other side. I ran to the others. 

“ Guys Kachaan is at the door” I whispered to them. They all froze. What were we going to do at this point. I mean he knows every one we took on the trip and he doesn't know we're here. We all stayed quiet. 

“ I know you assholes are in there.” He shouted through the door. 

“ Maybe if we stay quiet he’ll leave.” Denki suggested. We did the only option that was presented to us. Eventually we figured he left. We all whispered in panic. How did we end up next to Kachann. I was too tired for this. I left the room and went back to my couch. I fell asleep in time to at least get some decent sleep. 

When I was woken up the guys were rough housing again. I looked at the time and It was 10 so we were clear right now. I walked over to the girls room and knocked on the door. Momo answered and she smiled at me. 

“ Good morning Izuku, How did you sleep?” I walked in and she was the only one awake.

“ The guys kept me up but i slept fine. What about you?” We sat on the couch and she yawned a little. She had her hair down so I figured she might have just woken up. 

“ I slept well. Now tell me about this situation.” I laughed a little and told her everything that happened. 

“ Oh I'm so happy that You and Katsuki have such a nice relationship. Honestly I wanted to see you happy and Shoto was so worried about you. I sent him to go do something. I told him “ Do something that will make Katsuki or Izuku do something to make this thing a thing.” She smiled. “ And yes I am aware he kissed you. Don't worry about that.” 

“ Thank you so much Momo. Honestly I most likely wouldn't have done anything about it so I wouldn't get hurt.” She nods.

“ I understand you have been hurt in the past but the way Katsuki looked at you. He’ll die before he hurts you on purpose” I smiled but decided to change the subject.

“ We’re clear till about noon. So we can go eat and stuff. Do you want me to wake up the others?” She shook her head and headed to the back room. I left to go back to the guys.

____________________

I'm so sorry guys. I'll try to start writing more 🙇🏽‍♀️🙇🏽‍♀️  I don't want to go into too much detail but things have been happening and well mentally I'm exhausted and thats where my ideas come from- Winter