33

When we got home we unpacked everything we took. We were going to be really busy for a while. Shoto’s and Momo’s wedding was in a couple weeks. We had to tell everyone who wasn't there we are engaged - Mainly parents- and we have to plan our own wedding. I had a meeting with a publishing group so I could publish my book. And Bakugou has a couple interviews he needs to go to. 

But all in all everything was great. I'm going to get married. Everyone is happy. Bakugou is excelling and I'm starting my ascent. I was really excited about it too. I was hoping I could meet up with All Might one day and we can talk about collaborating and making a book together. I know it's kinda a big dream considering he's famous and I'm unknown right now.

 I put my bag into the closet when I was done taking everything out. 

“ What do you wanna do for the rest of the day?” I asked sitting next to Bakugou on the bed. He smiled at me and put his head on my shoulder.

“ We can go again but I think you meant going out to do something.” I laughed and nodded.

“ Yeah I meant going out but that won't stop us from going again when we get home” He smirked.

“ Where do you want to go then?” He asked. I shrugged. 

“ Just hungry and then we can walk around the mall like old times!!” I started to shout because I got excited. We used to eat at the food court and then walk around to let the food settle. He nodded and we changed so we wouldn't be in the same clothes that we were all sweaty in.

I wore my ring with my outfit obviously. It was my favorite thing to wear right now. He wore his and I was all happy. I grabbed his hand and we got in the car to go to the mall. We blasted music we both liked which was odd because I would've thought we liked different music. The car shook everytime we stopped due to us hopping around in our seats. We may be adults but we won't stop that from us acting like kids from time to time. 

The mall was packed but that didn't stop us. I sent bakugou to get us food while I set out to find a table. After some careful evaluation I found one and ran over to save it. I sat down but someone approached me. I was nervous. This was my table. 

“ You were the guy with that Bakugou Boxer on TV right?”A wave of confusion washed over me. I nodded. This dude looked nervous just to talk to me. “ I just wanted to say I'm so happy for you. Honestly you guys seem to be the only same sex couple ive seen in the boxing community. I mean there may be more but you've all seen. You two are engaged right? Can I see the ring? They tried to show it over the TV but it was hard to see” The guy rambled. I laughed and nodded.  

I placed my hand out so he could look at it carefully in case he tried to take it. 

“ It looks like the color of your eyes.” I nodded.

“ His ring is crimson like his eyes.” I replied. 

“ You two are adorable. I've seen you in the crowd before in his matches which was super cute to see and now that I know you two are together it's even more adorable.” I smiled.

“ We’re each other's number one fans.” He looked up at me in surprise.

“ What do you do?” I rubbed the back of my neck and took my hand back.

“ I'm actually writing a book trying to get it published.” A smile formed on his face.

“ That's so cool. What kind of book is it?” He sat down in the seat across from me. 

“ It's about the villain instead of focusing on the heroes. Everyone needs to hear the villain's story at one point” He nodded in agreement.

“ I'll keep an eye out for it then. It sounds really interesting. But are you here alone?” I shook my head and saw Bakugou walking towards us. 

“ I'm here with my fiance.” Bakugou made it to the table with the food in hand. The guy looked up at him . 

“ I just came to say hi because i recognized him from last night.” He got up without another word. That was kinda weird but nonetheless refreshing to talk to another person. 

“ DId he bother you?” He asked to take the guy's spot. I shook my head and we began to eat. I remember when we first did this it was honestly so much fun. We walked around holding hands walking off the lunch we just had. We just window shopped because we didn't really need anything at that time. 

“ So when do you think telling our parents will be a good idea?” I asked, finishing my first bite of food. He shrugged. 

“ We have to tell them soon because they either watched the match or are going to find out through the news.” I shuckled.

“ Your mom wont like that” He groaned at the sheer thought of it.

“ How about we just invite them for dinner? It's been a while since we have all seen each other” He nodded.

“ Why do you always have good ideas?” He asked, pouting a bit. I laughed again.

“ It's called proactive.” He just took another bite of his food. 

“ Shoto’s wedding is soon so we have to get ready for that. You have a suit to wear?” He nodded with food still in his mouth. “ Good cause we don't have time to find one you like” He sent me a glare. I won't let him live down the fact that he's picky about his clothes. He may not look it but he has to have a certain brand of texture to the clothes. It makes me laugh every time. 

“ You're still going to wear that dress?” He asked, swallowing his food. I nodded.

“ I lost that bet.” I heard a chuckle come from him along with a smirk on his face. 

“ You know I'm going to wear a suit to our wedding right?” He groaned. 

“ But seeing you in the dress is nice. You look good.” He smiled and grabbed my hand from the other side of the table.

“ You just like it for easy access” He laughed and raised his hands in surrender. I'm always right when it comes to him. 

We finished our food and started walking around. We looked in a couple stores for a wedding present for Shoto and Momo and decided we needed new plates if we were going to bring guests over that were not just our friends. This is where our life together really begins I guess.