34

When we got home we put the new plates into the cabinet. They were plain white plates but they were glass and matching so we wouldn't look like we were going paycheck to paycheck. We were pretty well off with Kachaan now becoming more apparent in the media and the fact that I'm still working is great.

Kachaan has tried to tell me that I don't need to work anymore considering he wants to take care of me. I told him I'd rather die than stay home and do nothing all day. I understand he wants to take care of me and I want to do the same thing for him but we both have things we want to do. I don't think I'll ever quit my job at the library though. It has too much value to me and I wouldn't want to abandon it. 

From what it seemed like Kachaan forgot what I said earlier today and I was fine with that. We sat on the couch and spent some time watching TV. I was going to call my mom later so I could invite her over. I hope I don't have to call him mom though. They may fight a lot but he still has to talk to her. They have the most loving relationship. They care about each other a lot and they act almost exactly like each other. 

“ Kachaan, when are you going to call your mom?” I asked, looking up at him. I was leaning on his chest. He had his arms around my waist looking at the television. 

“ When I feel like it.” He grumbled. 

“ So never?” He pouted a little bit. 

“ You have to call your mom because she won't be happy having me talk to her for you.” He groaned and got up. I got up.

“ Fine, I'll call the hag myself.” He stormed into our room. I knew I wasn't going to be able to hear anything on the Tv while they were talking so I turned it off and grabbed a snack from the pantry. I started to hear yelling from our room and I stepped outside to the front yard to talk to my mom. 

My phone rang and she answered in a chipper mood. 

“ Hey mom,” I said, matching her energy.

“ How are you today, Izuku?” I answered and she replied it was the basics of starting a conversation. “ But now what do I owe the pleasure of your call?” she asked.

“ I'm inviting you over to the house. Bakugou and I have something to announce. Does this weekend sound good?” I said. Was I being too obvious?

“Can I bring my boyfriend?” She asked, making me choke.

“ You're dating?” I asked. I knew she would do it eventually and I never had a problem with it but I was going to announce my wedding and maybe meet my future dad. 

“ Izuku I know it's a lot to take in right now but he makes me happy.” I nodded.

“ I know mom and I have no problem with it as long as you both make each other happy.” 

“ You are such an amazing son you know that?” I chuckled and a roar came from the house. Kachaan was mad. “ Oh, is Katsuki talking to his mom?” She asked. I laughed.

“ Yeah his parents are coming too.” We had a pleasant conversation but as soon as mom had to go because her date showed up all I could think about was who was my moms boyfriend. I walked inside muttering to myself. Who is this man who made my mom like him? He better be cool. I don't want to deal with no trash man for my mom. 

“ Hey Deku, why are you muttering?” Kachaan asked, walking out of the room. 

“ My mom said she'd come but she's bringing her boyfriend.” I paused for a second. “ I mean I'm happy for her and honestly she deserves it. She raised a child all by herself and worked her confidence up everyday. She is a living queen and she deserves the world but who is this man…..” ANd i went on and on. Kachaan sat me down on the couch and listened to me ramble for hours. 

“ Deku, you're just overreacting. If your mom likes him then he's good.” He said as I finally calmed down. I nodded and laid back onto him. 

“ You're right, I guess I'll have to wait this weekend. I wonder how long they have been dating?” ANd that question sprang on a whole nother rant that Kachaan eventually fell asleep on. We both slept on the couch that day and as I drifted into my sleep I stared at our rings. They both looked so good together. I'm happy that everyone was happy. 

~~

In the morning Kachaan left to talk with endeavor and I was left at home to figure out what we were going to eat this weekend. He never helps with this stuff unless he sees I'm stressed about it and even then he always responds with “ Food” When I ask him what we should eat. It annoys me so much but then again he is just a man child. 

I sat on our bed trying to think what would be a good meal. Mom always makes my favorite meal but Kachaan’s favorite meal is anything spicy. So I could put out some hot sauce so he could spice up the meals. Yeah! That would work! I got up out of bed and got into the shower. I was thankful that my ass wasn't sore this time around. I mean I did have a while to recover. I just can't sit around waiting for it not to be sore anymore but I do miss those days. 

__________________________________________________

I do want to apologize for the amount of time I was absent. I'm going to do my best to finish writing this story and make it good. Im am finally graduating so there is nothing stopping me from having time. Thank you all for reading my story and I love you all. Thank you for 300 followers. <33 - Winter