1

Izuku~

I was so happy I was finally moving out of that crappy apartment I use to live in. Four people in a two bedroom apartment sucked. Although I didn't mind it much it would get awkward because none of us ever talked to each other. So I was happy when I saw an ad for someone looking for a room mate. I was going to have my own room and I wouldn't have to worry about anyone bringing someone home on the other side of the room. I didnt say bye to anyone and loaded all of the little bits of All Might figurines and posters. Including the good amount of clothes I have and my journals. I drove the address and parked outside the house. 

Well it wasnt really an apartment but the rent was cheap. I walked up to the door and knocked. I heard shouting before the door opened. A blonde boy with crimson eyes opened the door. He looked mad when he opened the door. 

" What do you want?" He asked with a grunt.

" Uh im here about the room mate thing. We talked over the phone. You said to come at noon." He grunted and pulled out his phone. 

" Oi extras you said you were going to leave before noon." He said still preventing me from coming in. A boy with sharp teeth and red hair came into view. 

" We lost track of time sorry bakubro." The red head said smacking his shoulder. 

" Can you guys leave? I have something to do." The red head looked at me and smiled.

" Are you going to be his new room mate?" He questioned. I nodded and smiled at him. " I am eijiro kirishima" 

" Nice to meet you im Izuku Midorya." Foot steps were heard running towards the door. My eyes widened when three more people joined the little group at the door. 

" Im Mina" A girl said with pink skin and black eyes shouted with a small giggle.

" Im Hanta Sero" A boy with black hair said. He looks like the most polite one of the group. 

" And My name is Denki Kaminari" He said with an odd smile making me laugh. This group of people seem to be a lot of fun. 

" Ugh just get out so he can put his stuff into his room." The blonde said. Everyone laughed and shook their heads. They walked back into the house leaving me with the original one. 

" Whats your name? You never really told me." I said smiling at him.

" Bakugo. Come in." He said opening the door wide enough so I could walk in. I walked in and turned my head to the left to see the group of people sitting on the couch. I turned to the right to see the kitchen. Then there was a hallway with three rooms down it. " The last one of the right is your room." He said before sitting back on the couch. I hummed and went back out to grab some boxes. 

" Hey can we help?" Kirishima asked me chasing me outside. I nodded and opened up my trunk. There werent a lot of boxes but with everyone here I could take it all in with one shot. Each one of the guys except Bakugo grabbed a box and we went inside. They put them in the room and then looked at me.

" You dont have a bunch of stuff." Denki said. I shook my head.

" I didnt have a lot of room for everything I wanted. But looking at the amount of room I have here now I think I might." I said picking up a box and opening it.

" Why'd you move out of your other place?" Kirishima asked. I scratched the back of my neck as I pulled out my journals. They were really asking a lot of questions.

"  It was four guys in a two bedroom. I had to get out of there. It was bad." I looked back to see Sero wince imagining the situation. I pulled out my All Might books and put them on a pile to the side. 

" You like All Might?" Kirishima asked excitedly. I turned to him with a wide smile. 

" I love him. He wrote my favorite books. He made me want to be a writer. I own all of his books and I wish I could meet him." I said going on and on like I usually do. Kirishima laughed at my ranting.

" Well thats amazing. Hes an amazing person. I love some of the lines he wrote in his books." I nod in agreement. All Might was a famous writer here. He wrote three books about a world where everyone has quirks and super heroes. No one knows what he looks like though. He goes by the name All Might but everyone knows its just a writer name. 

" What are you loosers going on about in here?" I looked at the door to see Bakugo at the door. 

" Izuku likes All Might too." Kirishima told him but he only grunted in response. 

" Well Mina left. Said she was going to catch up with the girls. So get out." He said shoving his hands in his pockets. They laughed and nodded. 

" We'll see you another time. Bye Izuku." Krishima said before leaving the room. The other two waved at me and followed him. 

" Uh Hi" I said trying to start a conversation with Bakugo.

" Shut up Nerd." He said before disappearing into the rest of the house. Well then I guess its going to be rough being friends with him but I wont give up. First I need to get all my stuff put away and organized before I do anything. I was happy I made some acquiescence before I got fully moved in. I built my book shelf and put my books in there. I put up my rainbow flag and put it above my bed. I put up a couple of posters around the walls and my clothes in the dresser. I laid down on my newly made bed and sighed. 

" Now all I have to do I begin what I started."