32

When I woke up I was trapped in his arms. I smiled at his sleeping face. Calm and relaxed. I kissed the tip of his nose and chuckled. This is my fiance. I got up out of his arms and walked next door to the boys room. 

“ MIdoriya!!” I looked up to see Denki running towards me. I panicked but didn't move fast enough. He tackled me to the ground and I groaned. “ When did you get engaged?” he asked, picking up my hand. He gasped. “ Is that why you didnt come back last night? You nasty” He got up and met with the others in the main room. I stood up. 

“ I got engaged last night. And now I just spent the night with him. It's perfectly normal.” I walked over to them. 

“ I'm happy for you but I already knew I watched the interviews with Momo last night” I laughed. Of course he did. 

“ By the way your wedding is coming up. You ready?” I asked. He nodded with a soft smile. A blush spread across his cheeks. I laughed at his reaction. They really were meant for each other. 

“ You guys are so loud” I heard from the door. Kachaan stood there stretching. He wasn't wearing a shirt and you saw the hickey I gave him when he made out. Fuck he isnt helping my case. I rushed over to him to hide it but I was again too late. 

“ You didn't do it last night huh?” I sighed and gave up trying to change their mind. Kachaan smirked and pulled me into him. 

“ Not like you guys get anything either so don't be jealous.” I laughed at his remark. The girls started to leave their room. 

“ OMG!!! CONGRATS IZUKU WE HEARD ALL ABOUT IT FROM MOMO WERE SO EXCITED. TWO COUPLES GETTING MARRIED IN THE FRIEND GROUP WOOP!!” Mina shouted. She was always so loud. I smiled at her. She pulled me away from Kachaan. She kept on shaking me. I think my head is going to fall off. 

“ You two deserve to be happy together but aren't you concerned about the media. You barely introduced him and now you're engaged. Aren't you worried they might swarm him?” Mina stopped shaking me. I looked over at him. 

“ They wouldnt dare to do something dumb like that.” He grumbled. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his waist. I smiled down at me. I placed a kiss on his nose. 

“ We should start getting ready to leave. We have to be checked out by noon. I let go of Kachaan and walked into the boys room. I grabbed my bag of things and went back to him. 

“ ready” Me and kachaan walked back to his room so he could pack. 

“ So what do you wanna do when we get back home?” I asked sitting on the bed. He smirked at me and walked over to me. 

“ I want to fuck the crap out of my fiance.” I leaned into his chest and smiled. 

“ I was thinking the same thing.” He kissed my lips with hunger and I reciprocated it. We could do it right now and no one would know as long as we stay quiet. He pulled himself away from me and just looked at me. I was starting to feel self conscious at his stare. “ What?” 

“ I really am the luckiest man in the universe.” He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. “ Thank you for saying yes. Thank you for loving me. Thank you for supporting me.” I kissed his face. 

“ Loving you was the easiest choice I've ever made. I wouldn't change it for a second.” We tightly embraced each other. My life would be so sad without him. I would still be unable to finish my book. I wouldn't have been able to let anyone else in. I don't think I would be able to love anyone more than I love him. 

He accepts me and that's all I can ask for. He's seen my demons and skeletons and stands in front of me to protect me from them. And I hold his hand as he tries to stay brave and cover him when he can no longer be brave. We seem to be the other piece for each other. We complement each other. 

A knock erupted from the door. 

“ Are you decent?” I heard Mina say from the other side of the door. He set me down on the floor and called for her to come inside. She walked over to me with a smirk on her face. “ I've made it so we can leave now. So if you guys want some private freaky time for your new engagement i got you.” She closed the door and left us alone in the room. 

We looked at each other but Kachaan wasted no time. He threw me on the bed and took off his shirt. I laughed at his excitement and copied his actions. He kissed my lips and slid his hand over my body. 

I missed his hands. I thought I was doing fine but I've been craving this. I arched my body to touch his. I wrapped my arms around his next and moaned into the kiss. 

“ Deku on all fours” He commanded as he got off my body. I did as I was told, putting my ass in the air. He rubbed my cheeks and spread them apart. “ You haven't been doing anything without me right?” I looked back at him and nodded. I always waited for him. He put two fingers in and I gasped. So he was going to take this slow. We did have four hours till we definitely had to leave. 

He put his fingers in and out as he stroked me. I threw my head back and looked at him. What is he doing? He picked up his speed and I put my face into the mattress. 

“ You en-enjoyng this?” I questioned. He looked at me with a hunger. He kissed one of my ass cheeks. He keeps his eyes on my face and reactions. 

“ I'm addicted” He muttered before pulling his hands away from me. He sat down next to the bed and began to stroke himself. I sat next to him to do it for him but he put both our members together and continued. I was taken aback but the feeling of pleasure took over my body. I got closer to him and leaned my head on his chest. 

“ Let me do something,” I said panting. Why was he doing everything himself? I wasn't complaining but this is new. 

“ Kiss me” he replied. I leaned up and kissed his lips. He picked up his pace and I moaned into his mouth. I was starting to get close. My kisses became sloppy. “ Are you close baby?” I let out a moan as I nodded. He let go of himself and rubbed the tip of my member sending me over the edge. I let out a loud moan. He laid me down on my back and started to kiss my neck. 

He thrusted deep inside me never breaking the eye contact we established. I could feel my stomach turning. God, I feel so hot right now. The lust in his eyes was for me and only for me. We have each other wrapped around our fingers. Dropping everything for the other. We are addicted.