36

After everyone went home Deku finally worked again. He was rambling for hours pacing the house. I didn't know how to calm him down at this point. His idol was his mom's boyfriend and he was in our house. He stared at the chair he sat in for hours as well. He’ll get used to his presence eventually but right now I wanted cuddles. I walked over to him and kissed the top of his head. 

“ Deku are you done freaking out?” He took a breath and looked over at me. 

“ Today was very surprising.” I nodded in agreement.” I think I'm done.” He sent me a smile. I picked him up and brought him to our bedroom. 

“ Are you all mine now?” I asked, referring to his words earlier today. He nodded and kissed my forehead. I put him down and we both laid down on our bed. I grabbed the stuffed animal I got him on one of my trips and presented it to him. It was a green bunny with bright green eyes. He smiled at it and embraced it before cuddling closer to me. 

“ I'm all yours now.” He muttered into my chest. I looked at the ring on my finger. This ring shows that he is forever mine now. Soon at least. My career is shooting off and right now I have enough money to buy him a new house and make sure he lives comfortably his whole life. I've been taking matches and interviews so I could make more money. 

He brought me comfort when all I would feel was anger. He brought me understanding when I was confused on where to go. Those green eyes of his are all I think about. The whole world is full of green and so is mine. I looked down at his face. His eyes were closed and his breathing slow. He had fallen asleep. The freckles across his face made him look so innocent. His soft smile and bright eyes with a little nose to bring it all together. 

He looks so innocent that sometimes I feel so dirty for thinking about all the things I want to do to him. He brought out my good, my love, and my lust i thought i didn't have. I've dated other people but I've never really felt anything in those relationships. I was more focused on getting stronger. 

I started thinking of the other people I've dated. Then to the other person Deku dated. Innocence always brings bad people and it's horrible. I remember when he first moved into my house. I don't think he noticed but he was quite odd. Didn't do anything unless I gave him permission. He would always announce when he was doing things. Telling me where he was going. Flinching at the front door accidentally closing too hard. 

I always felt bad coming home mad cause he would refuse to look at me. He would stare at the floor until he thought I passed. And I didnt know anything. I just thought he was timid and codependent. But he was forced into that pattern of behavior because of someone who took advantage of his innocence. 

I remember seeing him in high school. We never spoke but I knew who he was. He was a very confident person. All advanced classes and one of the highest grades in the school. Valedictorian and gave a hell of a speech. Only to find out years later he burned out and became homeless  just getting out of an abusive relationship. Life really does not reward anyone. 

So I'll reward him for it. He deserves the world. Deku is the world. If he wanted something I'd find a way for him to have it. And I will do everything I can to support him in every decision he makes. He does the same for me. 

I held him tighter and kissed his forehead. What would've i don't without him? Constant anger and aggression. No one wanted to do anything with me and I was close to losing the friends I have now. And the Deku came along and helped. 

I closed my eyes. I wonder if I'll dream about him. Thoughts of him filled my head till i eventually fell asleep.

~~

( Still Bakugou) 

When I woke up Deku was staring at the ceiling. I wonder what he's thinking about. He looked over at me out of the corner of his eye before turning his head to smile at me.

“ Good morning.” He said, kissing the tip of my nose. I smiled at him.

“ Are you nervous?” Today he was having the final meeting with the editor he was working with so his book can get published. He let out a small laugh.

“ It's becoming real now. Will people even like it?” I sat up a little and rested on my elbows. 

“ I've read that story and I don't read anything without pictures. You captured my attention and made me sympathize with the villain. Of course people are going to like it.” He got up and sat himself on my lap. 

“ You know we never finished what we started yesterday.” He said bashfully, playing with the edge of my shirt. Not all the innocent when he wants something but still innocent. I laughed and grabbed his hips. 

“ You're right we didn't but you need to get ready.” He pouted before getting off and slowly walking out of the room. I heard the shower start from the bathroom and a whine. I followed him to the bathroom. I watched from the door as he walked into the shower naked. He didn't know I followed him, which was great. I undressed myself and got into the shower with him. He turned and his face brightened. 

“ I never said we couldn't finish it.” I said before he crashed his lips onto mine. I pulled him closer to me by his hips. I could feel his wet body dampening mine. He wrapped his arms around my neck and I picked him up. I switched our positions and pushed him up on the wall. I broke our kiss to see his pink face. 

The warm water hit my back relaxing my muscles. I rubbed my hands on his ass making him giggle. I loved watching his face whenever I touched him or fucked him. It always betrayed him. Whenever he would try to stay quiet his face showed me how good he was actually feeling. 

I grabbed his member and his face relaxed. He stared into my eyes waiting for me to do whatever I had in mind to do. I slowly jerked him off. I watched his head throw back and hit the wall behind him. I felt myself get turned on as he bit his bottom lip.I aligned myself with his entrance and slid myself in while continuing what i was doing with my other hand. 

A sound of pleasure escaped his mouth. Like it was an encouragement I shoved my whole dick inside of him. He grabbed onto me digging his nails into my shoulder blades. I moved in and out of him while continuing to jerk him off. 

He pulled himself forward into me. His moans and hot breath now on my neck. I felt myself get closer to finishing. I made my thirsts slow but hard. His nails dug deeper into my back. I felt him finish in my hand and I finished inside of him. I kissed him gently and he relaxed in my arms. 

“ Next time i want to fuck you.” He said as I cleaned him up. 

“ Next time.” I said.