30

As soon as I heard his name being announced I froze. This is why he wouldn't let me go. He was trying to protect me. I could feel Nieto’s stare on me. Everyone around me felt angry. I couldn't look up. I wanted so much to support Kachaan but my fear kept me looking at the ground. I heard gasps around me. Come on look!! He can't do anything to you. Kachaan would kill him if he tries. LOOK UP!! 

My eyes met Kachaan and a calming wave washed over me. 

“ KILL HIM KACHAAN!!! GET HIM!!!” A sinister smile formed on his bloody face. He looked so beat up and I felt horrible for not looking up sooner. He got up and sent a devastating blow to Nieto. He fell to the ground. Angry welled up inside me. I wanted to get into the ring to kick his ass but watching Kachaan hand him his ass was good enough for me. 

~~~( Because I don't know what else to write about the match)~~~

When the bell rang and Kachaan was announced the winner he hopped down from the ring and picked me up. Nieto was escorted out of the building. He was all bloody and beat up. I got a happy feeling inside. Kachaan was holding me in a bridal style in front of a lot of people and on live TV. I buried my face into his chest. He placed a kiss on my head before walking into the back. 

“ What the hell were you doing?” I knew he was mad at me. I looked up at him. 

“ They were going anyway and I tagged along. We wanted to see you fight and you kept everything a secret.”  He groaned. 

“ I kept it a secret for a reason. So you wouldn't have to be in the same room as him. He's an asshole and he thinks he still has his control over you.” He put down next to him in his dressing room. 

“ It was still fun to see you beat his ass.” he sighed. Dropping his head. 

“ Did it turn you on?” He looked up at me with a smirk on his face. I felt a blush spread on my face. He groaned and leaned onto the couch. “ It's been a month Deku.” He got up. He was a very sexual person. I think its wired into his head that sex means love. I mean it's cute and all but he loves me a lot and doing it almost every week is a lot for the stamina.  

“ When we get home.” I said standing up and looking around his dressing room. There were so many presents from so many of his fans. It was crazy. I looked over at him to see his signature smug look. He had a cut on his forehead. “ Does it hurt?” he shook his head. I walked over to his table and grabbed the first aid kit. 

“ I said it doesn't hurt, nerd” He said, trying to get away. I straddled him and began cleaning up his cut. He had his hands on my waist slowly making his way to my bottom. I didn't care as long as it got him to sit still. I put on a bandaid and kissed it. A bandaid and a kiss makes a cut always feel better. He looked up at me with a smirk. I shook my head. 

“ We’re not even out of the building yet. “  he groaned again. I got up and put the kit back onto his table. He was still shirtless from his fight. It would be fairly easy to just do a quickie since he's just in his shorts. I shook the thought out of my head and sat back down with him. 

“ Where did you guys even stay? Those damn extras are always trying to be sneaky.” I laughed. 

“ Same hotel. Denki booked it. We were the loud room you banged on the door last night” He grunted. 

“ So that was you. Is that why you were on mute for so long? Those fucking extras” I laughed and hugged him. 

“ I missed you though” We laid back onto the couch. He played with my hair. I missed his hugs. He was so distant getting ready for this match. He was always at the gym or training with Endevor. I understand now why he trained so hard. He wanted to make sure he would beat Nieto. 

After a while Kachaan got hungry and we went to go get something to eat. He changed into a better outfit before leaving. There were so many reporters waiting for him outside. He held my hand and made sure not to let go as we walked through the crowd. They were asking so many questions. I didn't think he was all that famous. We walked towards his car and he turned around. 

“ SEE THIS YOU DAMN EXTRAS!!!?” He raised his hands. “ THIS IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE. THE MAN I TALK ABOUT IN MY INTERVIEWS. NO ONE TOUCH HIM. I WILL KILL YOU.” he said before opening my side of the door and letting me inside. He got in and started the car. 

“ What was that about?” I asked. 

“ I'm not letting anyone try to harass you because we are together. A lot of people in the spotlight aren't in relationships for that reason. But i'm not going to give you up. “ He drove out of the parking lot and drove to a drive thru. We ordered some food and parked in the parking lot to eat. 

“ Kachaan, you know I fully support you and if it means I have to fend off reporters I will. “ I said before taking a bite out of my burger. 

“ What kind of boyfriend would I be if I couldn't protect you?” I swallowed my food before smiling at him. 

“ You are already an amazing boyfriend. You love me so much and that's all I can ask from you.” I looked at his face. He looked like something was on his mind. He pulled something out of his pocket. It was a box. I grabbed it and opened it. I gasped and looked over at Kachaan. This isnt happenin