Chapter 24:)

BAILEY POV

I bet you're wondering, 'what letter is she talking about?' 

She hasn't mentioned it before. 

I know, I haven't, for this exact reason. I didn't want to think about it. I didn't want to accept that it had happened or that it would change how my life would look and how it would affect the people around me. Of corse once I'd opened it I was over joyed, ecstatic even. My Dad was so proud and mum had happy tears rolling down her face. This was a big deal, no one in our family had been offered anything like this before. 

The letter arrived not long before I left to go and see Luke and the boys in LA. The letter had read as follows:

Dear Bailey Tyler, 

We are please to inform you that you have been selected, by scouts, to attend the Oxford School of excellence Basketball development clinic. Where we aim to condition the very best athletes of this day..."

I think you get the message, I didn't need to go into the finer details. I guess some of you may be wondering what this has to do with anything, it had everything to do with everything. Oxford in in England. The programme takes place in London and lasts the duration of my year 12 year. I study my HSC exams over there while living on campus and representing Oxford at a "College" level of Basketball. The opportunity was phenomenal. 

But.

Luke. 

After everything that had happened when we'd been separated, I'd finally started to feel like everything was beginning to look up, to look better for us both. Then, BAM. Opportunity. 

I couldn't turn the offer down, so I accepted. 

I accepted without telling anyone. I signed the paper and sent it off, right before going to America. 

I was leaving for London in little over two months. Just after the school holiday term break in Australia. I left on the 14th of Feb 2014.

For a year.

Luke was going to kill me.

END POV

LUKE POV

There was defiantly something off with Bailey, there was something she wasn't telling me and every time I tried to find out she'd dismiss me as if it was nothing. I knew that I shouldn't force her into telling me anything but the sheer ignorance of her "It's nothing" response made me think other wise. I may be only 17 but I know stuff. I'm not stupid. When a girl says I'm fine, usually there is a tsunami of turmoil churning on the inside.  I learnt that much in my 17 years on this earth, you should be proud. Even if I wanted to ask her what was wrong I didn't get the chance. She'd left the room and was already walking down stairs towards the sound of voices. 

I sighed, not entirely happy with how this conversation turned out. 

END POV

~~~~~~~MONDAY~~~~~~

BAILEY POV

It was weird going to school, knowing to well that the boys where home but not attending. So, going to school in summary was a task I didn't enjoy doing, but I did it anyway. It was the last week of school for the year, exams had finished ages ago and there wasn't really anything I needed to do. It was just all finishing up and "getting ready" for year 12. Which was hard, I mean this was the last week I'd be attending Northwest Christian College. I really hadn't been here long, two years in fact. But it felt like so, so ,so much longer then that. I'd gotten an amazing boyfriend, who quickly became famous, I have several amazing friends and I did well at school so......I really shouldn't complain. 

I grabbed my bag and headed to the bus stop, oh the joys. I slipped my headphones in, Backseat Serenade making the walk and the wait somewhat more bearable. The bus soon came thundering around the corner, the large mode of transport swaying more then it should. They should really check that out....

I took one headphone out and greeted Barry the designated bus driver for this route, before walking down the bad laden aisle to a free seat. I sat down and looked out the window, probably looking like one of those lonely teenagers in those movies. 

"Well I knew you didn't want to talk about stuff but I wasn't expecting you to blatantly ignore me." A deep voice chuckled from beside me. 

I grinned, knowing who it was without even turning around. A heavy arm slung around my shoulders and a warm body pressed itself against my side. 

"I didn't think you where coming today." I replied, leaning my head on Luke's broad shoulder. 

I looked up into his blue eyes. A big grin was on his face. He was wearing a black snap back, a little bit of light blonde hair was sticking out the sides adorably. As well as his usual black skinny jeans and black t-shirt. 

"Well you see Bailey Rose Tyler, that was my initial plan. But, I wanted to have a last day at this school and remember it." He said with a cheeky grin, a mischievous light dancing behind his eyes. 

"What are you going to do." I chuckled, taking the hat off Luke's head and putting it on mine. 

"Well....." He said, running his hands through his hair to fix it up. 

"That's for me to know and you to most defiantly find out." He said with a grin, elbowing me in the side. 

"Aren't people gonna mob you?" I asked with a laugh as he began to rummage through the black bag at his feet. 

"I'm going undercover." He whispered, slipping on a pair of black ray bans. 

I laughed as Luke wiggled his eyebrows like an idiot. 

"Sure, sure." I replied, rolling my eyes. 

"Just you wait." He said as the bus came to a stop. 

"We have arrived." Luke announced, standing up before slinging his bag across his shoulder. 

We got off the bus, I was still wearing Luke's hat, the smirk never left his lips as we walked into school, my hand encased in his. 

"Please don't get into too much trouble." I whispered as eyes attached themselves to us, some people putting two and two together. But, surprisingly not coming up to Luke and bombarding him. 

"Princess trouble is my middle name." He winked before giving me a quick kiss on the forehead and disappearing down a corridor. 

Leaving me feeling utterly and completely confused......

----------a/n

HI!!!!

So, I updated!!! YEAHHHH

Sorry about the whole Bailey letter thing (not really) 

Anyway, 

Can I maybe have a goal for this chapter to get 200 votes by next week? I get about 120 but like 3K reads......I just doesn't make sense?!

ANYWAY THAT'D BE COOL

I referenced my other Luke Story TROUBLE. So read that is ya want!!! It got ranked by you amazing people!!! KEEP IT UP!!!

LOVE YOU

BRIXx