Chapter 21:)

BAILEY POV

"Bailey......COME IN THE POOL!!!!" Luke yelled, spotting me standing by the edge of the concreted pool. I didn't respond, instead I just shook my head at the four boys in front of me.

"Come on Bailey." I heard Luke say again as he dismounted his inflatable penguin, stepping out of the pool.

His blonde hair was wet and unnaturally flat, the wet strands sticking to his forehead. His blue eyes held a glint of mischief as he slowly began walking towards me. He wasn't wearing a shirt, which was a very rare. Luke was quiet self conscious, unless he was around the right people. I didn't understand why, he really had a very, very nice body.

"You coming for a swim with Luke?" He asked, taking a step closer so that we where chest to chest. His bare torso pressed against me, his hands resting lightly on my waist.

"Maybe... does luke want Bailey to go for a swim with him?" I teased, wrapping my arms around his neck, playing with the wet blonde strands of hair at the nape of his neck. A smile smile began to play on his lips as he rested his head against mine, looking me straight in the eyes.

"Mmmmmmm." Luke mumbled, squeezing my hips slightly as he leaned in to place his lips on mine. I smiled as his mouth moved gently across mine, his lips tasted salty but wonderful just the same.

Luke moved his head towards my ear, the movement sending shivers down my spine.

"Hold your breath." His warm breath tickled my neck making me shiver again.

What did he mean.........

My thoughts where cut off when all of a sudden I felt my body rise off the ground, before I hit a wall of water.

Bastard.

I rose to the surface, glare at Luke who was pissing himself laughing on the side of the pool. The noise was light and music to my ears, his relaxed smile made my heart clench. God I loved this boy way too much.

"Are you just gonna stand there or.......?" I asked, flicking some water up at Luke who was still laughing.

He suddenly stopped, looking at me with a cheeky grin.

"Ok."

His reply was followed quickly by an almighty splash, the off spray flying into my eyes.

"Now. Where were we?" Luke asked as he shook his wet hair like a dog, brushing the wet strands out of his eyes.

"I don't know Mr Hemmings." I chuckled as i treaded water. Luke had grown and was a solid amount taller the me now so he had no problem standing in the water.

"Here." He said, pulling me closer and wrapping my legs around his waist.

"I think I remember..." I said, raising an eyebrow as I rested my arms around his shoulders.

"Me too." Luke admitted, leaning closer so he could place his lips on mine.

His mouth moved perfectly over mine. The cool water of the pool soothing the burning fire that ran along my veins. Luke's tongue gently moved in, sparking even more amazing emotions. To say that the kiss was heavenly would've been an understatement.

END POV

MIKAELA POV

I really like watermelon. I'm not going to lie.

You're probably standing here thinking 'wow, that was weird' but it's really not. On hot days, by the pool watermelon was really the best.

I went inside, trying to find the watermelon that Calum had told me was in the fridge. I ensured I'd dried myself off completely before coming into the house. I was muttering to myself about random stuff as I looked through the several shelves of the fridge. Before......

"Got it." I said out loud, grabbing the watermelon off the shelf and shutting the door.

"You know, I'm quite good at cutting up watermelon"

I jumped at the sound of the deep voice from behind me, almost dropping the watermelon out of my hands.

"Jesus Ashton you scared me." I laughed, my heart slowly slowing down, before increasingly dramatically at the sight of his bare torso.

Ok, he'd been working out. Like a lot.

"I know." He chuckled, picking up the knife from the bench, twirling it as if it was a drumstick between his fingers.

"Ashton!!! That's dangerous!! Don't hurt yourself!!!" I yelled, placing the piece of fruit on the bench.

"But you like dangerous." He replied with a giggle.

I raised an eyebrow, rolling my eyes.

"Sorry babe." I smirked, taking a step forward as I unwrapped the glad wrap and picked up the knife, looking at how I was meant to cut it up.

"Here, let me help." I heard Ashton laugh, moving behind me.

My heart beat execrated as he pressed his chest against my back, his muscular arms coming around my body. His finger tips running down my arms to my hands.

"It's simple really." He murmured into my ear as his hands held mine, guiding the knife into the pink fruit.

"Guide the knife." He whispered into my ear, his hot breath making shivers run up and down my spine.

"I got it." I said, trying to keep my voice even.

"I know." Ash replied, just as I felt his lips come in contact with the skin on my neck.

Before I knew what was happening, Ash had spun me around and lifted me up onto the bench beside the watermelon.

"That escalated quickly." I whispered as Ashton moved between my legs.

He looked slightly down on me, his brown hair falling into his beautiful hazel eyes.

"I know." He said before his lips pressed themselves against mine.

I wrapped my fingers into his hair, pulling gently as he mumbled against my lips.

The kiss was amazing to say the least. One of the best I'd ever had.

So good in fact that I completely forgot about the watermelon beside me.

END POV

BAILEY POV

"Pass to me you dip-shit, Luke a sky scraper!!!" I yelled at Michael who was convinced he'd be able to throw the ball over Luke's head to me.

He was dreaming.

We'd started playing keepings off ever since Calum water gunned Luke and I apart.

We started and had been playing for a while.

I wonder what was taking Mikaela and Ashton so long....

Wait, no, don't answer that question.

-----------------------a/n

HI

Ok, I updated.

I want to make it clear that you saying "UPDATE" won't make me do it any quicker. So, don't. Yeah? Yeah cool sweet done.

I've gotten a new job and i'm flat out and when I come home the last thing i want to do is write a good chapter. This is something i do for fun and I don't want it to turn into an annual chore I "HAVE TO DO" . I hope you understand.

Next, thanks for all the amazing questions!!! You have until Monday night (AUS TIME) to send in questions. Then I'll answer them and post it!!!

Love you and thanks for the support!!!

BRIXx