Chapter 17:)

BAILEY POV

"Time to board flight 744 to Sydney, Australia." The automatic voice echoed over the speakers. I sighed, it was about time. I'd been waiting forever and the awkward tension between Mikaela and I was palatable. At least she understood my confusion and she didn't try to deny what I'd heard.

Mikaela stood up beside me, I did the same, grabbing by bag and slinging it over my shoulder. I wasn't really up for the hour flight but it was kind of unavoidable.

I watched my mum and Mik's mum get on the plane before us as the line slowly crawled along. Luke, Ash, Cal and Mike where no where to be seen. They must come on last so the fangirls don't chase them along the walkway and into the plane. I laughed quietly to myself at the image that popped into my head. My sudden outburst earnt me a confused look from Mikaela. The laugh died on my lips and I shook my head. She got the message and continued shuffling onto the plane. The walls f the walk way enclosed me, giving me a sense of claustrophobia. I wasn't good with tight spaces, let alone planes. I hated them with this passion that was probably deeper then Luke's voice.

God damn it. I felt my heart excellerate at the thought of him why me? I shook my head, trying to clear the thought, probably looking like a dememted dog in the process but oh well.

The roaring sound of the planes engine met my ears as I stepped over the reasonble crack between the walkway and the plane. My hands began to grow clammy as I walked deeper into the plane. I hated this so, so much.

I handed the over dressed and cake faced attendant my ticket. She smiled at me in a fake and "I have to do this" kind of way before saying in an overly high pitched voice,

"Seat number twenty one B. Follow the isle down it will be on your left." Before thrusting te ticket stubb back into my hand.

I pulled a tight smile and followed Mikaela downt eh isle to my seat. The air was stuffy and hot, not helping with my discomfort of being on an airoplane.

"Do you want the window seat?" Mik asked as she stood awkwardly in the middle of the asile.

"No you have it." I replied sliding into the seat beside her and slipping my bag under the seat in front of me.

People continued to shuffle past as the silence between Mik and I grew.

"Ok, I'm gonna say it. You need to speak to Luke. God damn it my OTP is not going to be lost over a little misunderstanding. That bitch Connie might have just said it to rub you up the wrong way. Do you realy want to give her that satisfaction?" By the end of Mik's rant my eye's where wide and there where a couple of people giving us calculating looks.

She had a point though. I needed to speak to hime, the only issue was we where at opposite ends of the plane.

"I will, I will I promise. It definitely needs to be done." I replied, clicking my seat belt together.

"Good." Mik laughed, all seriousness evaporating as she pulled me in for an awkward side hug thing.

"I'm excited to go home but I'm dreading this plane ride with all my soul. "I muttered to Mik as I heard the cabin doors close. I felt my heart rate increase as the safety demo began to play on the screen in the back of the seat in front of me. I ignored it, having watch them way to many times. Yes I hated planes but that didn't stop be from traveling on them.

"You're funny." Mik laughed as she stared out of the window.

I raised an eyebrow, just as the plane began to move and my heart jumped into my throat.