Chapter 14:)

BAILEY POV

Whoever invented alarms are both bitchy and brilliant at the same time. But today the screaming sounds of a high pitched ring was most definitely annoying. Today was the day that I was leaving to go back to Australia with the boys. I was disappointed, I guess. I'd had a ton of fun in LA but I felt like I hadn't really seen a lot during my time here. I'd been to Disney and shopped with Mik but apart from that not a lot happened.

I groaned as the sound of my alarm began to grow louder and louder with each passing second. Sighing for what felt like the billionth time I dragged my exhausted body out of the double bed and towards the screeching noise, slamming my hand over the clock a little to hard. Causing it to go flying across the wooden surface of the bedside table.

"Wow wow, what did the alarm clock ever do to you?!" A deep voice chuckled from behind me making me jump. The shock was soon extinguished when large, warm arms wrapped themselves around my waist from behind making me relax instantly. I leaned my body into the chest behind me as I began fiddling with the calloused fingers that held me tightly.

"Woke me up." I mumbled as I heard Luke laugh from behind me, his voice was deep and husky with sleep.

"I'd hate to state the obvious princess, so early in the morning, but that's kind of its job." He chuckled as he buried his head in the crook of my neck.

"Yeah yeah smart guy." I huffed, turning around in his embrace so I could look up at him.

I looped my arms around his neck and entwined my fingers in the soft blonde hair at the nape of his neck. I looked up into his only half open blue eyes, a small smile played on his very kissable lips as a blush coloured his cheeks.

Luke gently pulled me closer to him, there was now no space between us, none what so ever.

"Smart guy?" Luke chuckled as he leaned in closer. I could now feel his messy bed hair against my forehead.

"Mhhhhmmmm." I mumbled as I leant up to touch our foreheads together.

Then, our lips brushed against each other. No one cared that the other most likely had morning breath. It didn't seem to matter. I smiled into the kiss as Luke's warm lips met mine. This was the way to wake up.

"Jump." Luke whispered huskily against my mouth as he gasped for air.

I smirked, pulling back slightly before jumping and wrapping my legs around his bare torso.

He smiled and kissed my neck gently as his hands held my legs carefully, like I was a piece of glass.

My fingers pulled at his hair making him shiver.

Things where going places when...

"Hey Bailey I can't find my................HOLEY SHIT SATAN." Mikaela yelled as she emptied the contents of the glass she had in her hand all over us. Sh had a shocked expression on her face, even though a smile was stretching from ear to ear.

The shock made Luke let go of me quickly. My cheeks instantly heating up as water droplets ran down my forehead and into my eyes.

"Seriously?!" I snapped, rubbing my hands over my wet face.

Luke mumbled something about a shower and hurried out of the room.

"Does it burn Lucifer?!" Mikaela yelled as Luke's tall frame slipped into the bathroom. The last thing you saw of him was his middle finger flying through the crack in the door before it slammed shut.

"You're a bitch." I laughed, shaking my head as Mikaela came in and closed the door.

"You could've locked the door." She suggested, trying not to laugh.