11 (New life)

Jin pov

I looked at Taehyung who was colouring his drawing. He was very cute with the pout which was on his lips.
"Tae baby are you hungry?"
"No appa thanks." I kissed his head and he looked at me and smiled.
"So what did you draw?"

"Look it is you daddy me and tata." I chuckled. It is like tata is part of our family.
"It is very beautiful baby." He smiled.

"Tae baby we must pack our stuffs. We are going back to our house tomorrow."
"Yeahhh! I missed our house. I want to go to park." I caressed his head. These two weeks we couldn't go out alot and he was bored.

"Baby you were sick and I couldn't take you out alot. But we will go out with daddy today."
"Yeah?"
"Yes baby." He giggled.
"Thank you. Tata was bored."
"Just tata was bored?"
"I was bored too but I am good boy and don't whine. Tata is a good boy too but appa he whines alot." I chuckled. This child!

"Ok baby let's go amd pack our stuffs. Will you help appa?"
"Yes appa."
"Thank you. My beautiful boy. So let's go."

Jungkook pov

"Daddyyyyyy!" I opened my arms for him and he jumped into my hold.
"Ahhh daddy missed you. Are you ready to go out?"
He nodded.
"Yeah! Look appa changed my clothes." He then turned.
"Wow my baby is really handsome. Let's go and see your appa." I hold him in my arms and went to our room.

"Jin baby!"
He smiled. I was shocked. He was so beautiful today and had make ups? It was a year Jin was not using make ups.

"Ohhh appa you are beautiful today." Jin giggled.
"Thank you." He then looked at me and I smiled.
"You are very beautiful. Like always."

He smiled.
"No no! He is not like always. Look his lips are shining. His face too. Appa what did you do?" Taehyung said and shook his head. We chuckled.
"Baby I wear make up. Jungkook you sure you don't want to take rest?" I shook my head.

"I am not tired. I am excited to go out with you." I then cooed Taehyung.
"Let's go."
"Yeahhh! Daddy where are we going?"
"Ummm there is a park near here. The weather is good I thought it is go there. What do you think Jin?" He nodded.

"Yeah. Let's go. I packed food and some stuffs as you said."
"Thank you let's go then."

Jin pov

We sat on the chair and I placed our stuffs on the table.
Jungkook was playing with Taehyung with his ball and they were all laughing.

I sat on the chair and looked at them.
They were very beautiful. I opened my phone and captured a photo. I then passed the pictures. Taehyung really completed us.

"I love you my baby." I passed the photos and my heart started pounding fast when I saw the photo of Soobin's last sonogram.

"My baby!" I caressed the photo.
"If you were here you would be one." I was doing my best not to cry.
"Appa missed you baby."
I sighed.
"Baby are you seeing your brother? His name is Taehyung. He is so much beautiful and lovable. Like you. Appa and daddy always love you ok?" He left us but we have an angel with us.

"Jin baby!" I looked at Jungkook and he smiled. His smile can warm my heart like always.
"Appa appa! Come and play with us." Tae said and jumped. I looked at my phone and deleted the photo of Soobin's sonogram.
I then smiled and went to them.

"Appa!" Taehyung came to me and I hold him.
"Are you enjoying your time?"
"Yes! Let's play appa." We then started playing. It feels different. I am happy. Yeah very happy! With Taehyung and Jungkook! The people I love.

Soobin baby! Sorry for botheirng your daddy. I couldn't accept the fact you left us. You will always be next to us and we love you. Your daddy and I started a new life and we are happy. I am sure you are happy too.